In & Out Burger

That's what I was really ###### about! There are no White Castles in New Jersey.

We have White Castles in the freezer aisle of the grocery stores here!

Too much of a good thing is.. too much!!

I'm going back to Arizona this October.. maybe a stop at Whataburger to refresh my memory is in order..

Wish they had In 'N Out in Phx.. but at least I hear there's a Rubio's or two in town now.. mmmm.. Pesky's Combo!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We attempted to eat at In&Out for lunch on Saturday but, apparently, everyone in Pasadena had the same idea -- the line of cars snaked out of the parking lot and down the street. It didn't seem worth the wait. However, on Sunday we braved the line. I'm happy to report it was one of the best fast-food burgers I've ever had.

Oh, it's worth the wait!

:worthy:

We have White Castles in the freezer aisle of the grocery stores here!

Too much of a good thing is.. too much!!

I'm going back to Arizona this October.. maybe a stop at Whataburger to refresh my memory is in order..

Wish they had In 'N Out in Phx.. but at least I hear there's a Rubio's or two in town now.. mmmm.. Pesky's Combo!!

Having family there, I know there's one in Scottsdale. I know it well. B)

Actually, after Googling, there are at least 10 around the Phoenix area. Most of them on the 10/101 loop.

And while I love In N' Out, I still say nothing beats a Bruam's Burger and a cherry limeade! MmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm!!!!

Edited by skajerk

Plain and simple....I've discovered that nothing beats going to In & Out Burger after a drum corps show......too bad we can't get those in the Midwest!!!! :(

You have discovered one of the secrets of fine fast dining ... The best is the double-double "animal style" with grilled onions. Mmmmm.

I wish we had more of 'em around here ... I've got to drive down by the Oakland airport to get a fix.

Sonic - Not bad, sides are better than the burgers

Fatburger - Pretty good burger, but nothing to write home about

Tommy's - Everything is drowned in "chili" and the meat is of none-specific origin

This is the kind of thread I love! One that deals with the real experience of the summer.

I have to say, as an expert on fast food (unfortunately), that In-N-Out is the finest of all. I've tried them all. In-N-Out is the best. Period.

Double-double, grilled onions. Fries. Diet Coke. That's it, the perfect meal. (Or sometimes animal style, but never the lame protein version. And the 4x is just too much.)

To bring this back to a drumcorps topic, we could construct this like an SAT question of old -

In-N-Out::burgers

as

_______::drumcorps

Oh, and let me make a pitch right here for Bahama Buck's in AZ for shaved ice. I'm a convert.

(Or sometimes animal style, but never the lame protein version. And the 4x is just too much.)

I dunno ... I used to work with a woman that used to order 'protein style' double-doubles so she could get two of 'em down in one sitting.

There's something soooo cool about a chick that's not afraid to pig out with the guys ... :)

My favorite finals-week meals were at In-N-Out Burger in Manhattan Beach and hot pastrami sammiches at the Hat on Lake Ave. in Pasadena. Anyone else try the Hat? I've never seen so much pastrami piled on a sandwich.

Favorite meal outside of the L.A. area while we were in California was at Jocko's Steak House in Nipomo. Simply magnificant!

The Hat and Jocko's both own!

You sir, are a champion!