QUESTION about Hopkins, Blame

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, he also didn't force Mark Arnold, Kevin Smith or other Division I directors to vote for it.

also note that many corps directors took MEMBER polls on the issues before they submitted their own vote

However, he also didn't force Mark Arnold, Kevin Smith or other Division I directors to vote for it.

Yeshuh he did. He took the BEST DRUM CORPS EVER, and made it bad, because i dont like it, and its the worst...EVER.

also note that many corps directors took MEMBER polls on the issues before they submitted their own vote

Ala the cadets member poll in 2005. I'd be very curious to see the results for this years cadets corps....

dangit!

you know what they shoulda done?

they shoulda asked me. and my brother who marched muchachos. we'da tol them how dci is suppose to be like.

most fans don't like no narrations.

duh!!!!!!

Many on the staff were not enthused with the narration, I was told this first hand in Allentown, they will remain nameless, believe it or not, just wanted to share.

~G~

Sigh....it's true, and even I'll admit it.

dangit!

you know what they shoulda done?

they shoulda asked me. and my brother who marched muchachos. we'da tol them how dci is suppose to be like.

most fans don't like no narrations.

duh!!!!!!

Unfortunately this is the most sense you've ever made...