Crown and their horses

If this has been covered somewhere else please link me, but I didn't feel like looking through those 60 page long threads...

At the end of their show, the guard was wearing colored things with numbers like horses at a race. Were the colors and numbers supposed to represent other corps? And what were they saying during the speaking part that they added, the play by play..what were the other names of their horses? I saw the QF broadcast but I wasn't sure what was going on.

Thanks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the colors and numbers supposed to represent other corps? And what were they saying during the speaking part that they added, the play by play..what were the other names of their horses? I saw the QF broadcast but I wasn't sure what was going on.

Thanks!

Yes all the guard members represented a corps in finals

Some names they said were

Devil In Blue

Green Machine

Holy Garfield

and CROWN!

In addition to to colors, the numbers on the 12 horses also represented the corps placement from the previous years top 12. Crown Horse was #8 with cream and purple number for example.

Actually, that's not quite true. The names looked as though they represented last year's placements, but the Cream colored skirt that had an 8 on it was pure coincidence. The ones that were supposed to represent SCV, Cavies, BD, and others were all wrong.

I told them they were...but I didn't actually go check. That must be some form of sexual harassment to go ask if you can pet one of the guard members! :lol:

Esp in some of the places you would have to pet them to find out the "fuzz factor". :ph34r:

Esp in some of the places you would have to pet them to find out the "fuzz factor". :ph34r:

Oh boy...........this thread is sinking quick!!!! :P

:lol: