Crown and their horses

Actually, that's not quite true. The names looked as though they represented last year's placements, but the Cream colored skirt that had an 8 on it was pure coincidence. The ones that were supposed to represent SCV, Cavies, BD, and others were all wrong.

Well I know the white one with Black letters had a 2 on it and there were 2 blue ones with 3 and 4 representing the Blue Devils and Bluecoats.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah some of them lined up like the Phantom and the Crown horse. I know the Spirit horse was also #12, but most of the others were just given random numbers, but all were supposed to represent the 12 corps from finals last year [except one I believe... too many blue corps].

And I think I remember the uniforms feeling a little velvety, so yes, there was some fuzz factor :ph34r:

Edited by MalletMusic

Esp in some of the places you would have to pet them to find out the "fuzz factor". :ph34r:

LOLOLOLOL

Nice one. We think alike! B)

I loves me some Crown horseys... b**bs

I'd still like to know what the reaction from the other corps involved was. I thought it was a great addition GE-wise.

Brilliant! :ph34r::lol:

Whoooooah Nellie!, I don't think its a crime unless you are acting out some strange horse fantasy while trying to pet the guard member :lol:

Nah, no horse fantasies... just an appreciation for beauty. :ph34r:

Well, this topic got a little raunchy. I marched with one of the Crown ponies at PC by the way.

I saw the numbers and the corps....and did I see the Crown horse win the race? Kind of a bold statement