Phantom Show ideas for next year

I don't have any suggest for music yet but one thing for sure, they need to keep the power ballad! This years flower duet was masterfullly done and gave me the "That was nice" vibe but I prefer the throw your babies, holy sh^%, oh my G%$, tears of joy ballad.

I would like to hear Fire of Eternal Glory hit the field next year! The 2008 version!

Edited by Phantombari1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any suggest for music yet but one thing for sure, they need to keep the power ballad! This years flower duet was masterfullly done and gave me the "That was nice" vibe but I prefer the throw your babies, holy sh^%, oh my G%$, tears of joy ballad.

I would like to hear Fire of Eternal Glory hit the field next year! The 2008 version!

I'd love to see them do an all Sibelius show with "Finlandia" as the ballad. Huge horn parts....and it would build to be HUGELY LOUD!

Lots of beautiful opera to choose from, like "o, mio babbino caro" an aria from Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini.

I'm sure the design team will come up with some awesome selections though.

Lots of beautiful opera to choose from, like "o, mio babbino caro" an aria from Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini.

I'm sure the design team will come up with some awesome selections though.

I love that Puccini!!! I had to sing it for my college senior recital...ummm XXX years ago.

CARMINA BURANA BY CARL ORFF

YES, THE POWER BALLAD IS AWESOME! THEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT AGAIN.

CARMINA BURANA BY CARL ORFF

YES, THE POWER BALLAD IS AWESOME! THEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT AGAIN.

I was seriously ready to type that! I just saw "Phantom show" and I thought "oh, that's what it should be."

On a related note, Carmina Burana was what my cousin had played as her wedding march...it was weird

The other thing that I think Phantom would tear up very nicely would be the music of "300"