Start-up and Reactivated Corps 2008

Why??.........Because I'm the Executive Director and I said so........Good enough reason.

Thanks for asking.

-Bill

Between the above reply and your pvt message to me, you don't appear to have a viable answer to a simple question.

Nonetheless - I wish The Presidents the best of luck.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between the above reply and your pvt message to me, you don't appear to have a viable answer to a simple question.

Nonetheless - I wish The Presidents the best of luck.

Its like a flavor of ice cream.......Some of us have preferences we like. Same as cars.......I Drive a Dodge. I noticed all the people reading my comment are male. Any way thanks for the well wishing. We're staying local anyway. A local base as we were years ago is stronger for community support.

-Bill

The President's Drum and Bugle Corps Greeneville, Tn

The Corps is seeking male and female members over 18 years of age to play and march in DCA South competitions in 2008. Training is provided free of charge in the use of brass and percussion musical instruments and color guard equipment. Potential members are invited to tryout who can play valved brass instruments; percussion instruments; spin and choreograph with rifles, flags, and/or auxiliary equipment; have experience in drum majoring; or members who have no experience - but have a desire to learn. We also want to solicit alumni, parents, and anyone else interested in helping the Corps with instruction, the Board, or the various Committees, regardless of age.

How the Hades did I miss this....

Good luck PresDrummer and Bill C with the Presidents.

Maybe I'll actually see your corps this time (kept missing before :( ).

How the Hades did I miss this....

Good luck PresDrummer and Bill C with the Presidents.

Maybe I'll actually see your corps this time (kept missing before :( ).

Hey Dude.......That Quad By-Pass has heled quite good and we have help coming in. Its still gonna be local , and very hapy having all the equipment , uni's , etc. ......Take care and hopefully we will meet up.

-Bill

Hey Dude.......That Quad By-Pass has heled quite good and we have help coming in. Its still gonna be local , and very hapy having all the equipment , uni's , etc. ......Take care and hopefully we will meet up.

-Bill

Just keep Howdy Doodie away from your bugles!

Wha wha wha, he shouldn't have to explain himself. You asked a question, he gave you an answer. Leave it at that and don't post a smart-### comment.

:laugh: Actually, Prodical Bari didn't ask the question. And the person who originally asked it didn't do so in a smart-alec way; certainly not (as I read it) a way that suggested the corps director had "to explain himself." According to their post, it simply was out of curiosity. (The director made the all-male point rather emphatically. Made me wonder the same thing.)