10PM start for ESPN Broadcast?

Just noticed that the DCI broadcast on ESPN2 is immediately preceded by game 1 of the WNBA finals. So, my guess is that a 10PM on-the-dot start time for the program is highly unlikely, even if the WNBA game does not go into overtime. Just thought I would mention this so folks can keep it in mind when planning their viewing schedules or setting Tivos, DVRs and or VCRs.

If worst comes to worst we'll all be able to catch some exciting WNBA action. :wacko:

Woot?

Hey, this is what everyone who wanted mainstream gets.

Yes, ESPN is EONS better than PBS. But, let's not delude ourselves. Right now, drum corps is a VERY niche event. Maybe, with ESPN's help, it can become closer (but never completely, IMO) to mainstream. Until that happens, ratings will be fairly crappy, and we'll have to deal with ESPN putting DCI wherever and WHENEVER it wants.

But like others before have said: DCI on ESPN=Plus. DCI getting a blurb & pic in SI=BIG plus.

On my cable network, ESPN2 is showing nascar racing at 10.... do I have the wrong day? :wub:

WNBA paly 10 minute quarters, not 12 minute quarters. The games usually run on time.

it's 10 p.m. eastern time, 7 pacific.