Great job Renegades!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me ... everyone in Rochester who was there is telling everyone who wasn't, "You shoulda seen these guys from San Fran..."

Thank You Tom!

It sure is nice to hear that our efforts were not wasted.

I notice a lack of the typical Renegade nay sayers here on the thread... lol

Maybe in time they will crawl back out from under their rocks. ^0^

Congrats to the "Bucs" for their "World Championship" :worthy

Edited for the lack of spelling ability

Edited by Big Bad Bari

Renegades and Corpvets were my personal favorite Sunday. I had seen CV in Salem and thought they were a bit flat. The show was popping on Sunday.

From what little I know about DCA this year (read the commentaries, the play-by-plays and the "scores") it sounds like the 2007 Renegades accomplished their goal ... so congrats!

Ill be calling Skare very soon so I can get "the REST of the story..."

If people come up to you while you're still in uniform and tell you that yours was the best show they heard all summer, well then, there isnt anything else to say, is there?

Love you guys!

The Renegades were awesome this year caught you're practice Sat afternoon sat in the arc while you made my ears bleed. the corps was on fire Sunday great show that sop line has to be the best screamers in drum corps. Loud is good and in tune nobody does it like you. Hope to see you guys again next year cant wait to see what you come up with next.

:wall:

I wasn't disappointed at any point with the Evil Empire's performance, except for the size. I understand it isn't always easy to put 60+ horns or a huge corps out every year, and it doesn't matter.

The entire show was different enough to keep you guessing, and I agree with Fran..the zombie company front was as cool as anything I've seen in quite a while.

The treat of the evening was seeing the Honor Guard come out for finale in Skyliners uniforms...made my season! :rolleyes:

Hurry back Sky, it ain't the same without you! And thanks again to the Renegades..even if you can't keep Rich from getting into trouble. :P

Pat

It was a bit unnerving to adjust to Kelli with black hair, but... ^0^

There was a great bond made between the Renegades and the Skyliners. I hope it lasts forever!!! ^0^ B) b**bs

One of my favorite moments of my abbreviated weekend was watching the Renegades' "Zombie Company Front." Gets my vote for the most creative company front in drum corps history.

I got to my hotel Saturday evening, too late to go over and watch the rest of Prelims.... so I just chilled out at the hotel and had some dinner instead. When folks started returning from Prelims, the most "buzz".... hands down.... was about the Renegades' show. "You GOTTA see those guys tomorrow night".... stuff like that.

Fran

Thanks Fran!

Side note: Hearing your voice as we were entering the field absolutely made my night! I truly appreciate the sacrifice you made by coming to finals - I can't thank you and Barbara enough!

Thanks for the love, guys................we had a great time, as did the fans. This is why we do what we do.

Glad Fran was able to make an appearance this weekend, wouldn't have been the same without his voice.

And Now: Plans for this weekend? Yes. DO AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Trust me ... everyone in Rochester who was there is telling everyone who wasn't, "You shoulda seen these guys from San Fran..."

Trust me Tom has it right(YO TOM..pleasure seeing U in Rachaha my friend!)

Renegades had a creepyCOOL effect on me..and there was a blond gal in the hornline that almost had me considering leaving my wife!(waitaminute....Im not even married LOL..)

Loved the show Renegades!