The ESPN2 Finals Broadcast Drinking Game!

What kind of drink should you drink during each corps?

Blue Devils and Phantom Regiment: Red Bull (gives you wings).

Cavaliers: Bottle of red, bottle of white (as long as you don't drive into a house afterwards).

Blue Knights: Labatt Blue

Bluecoats: Labatt Bloo

Glassmen: Sangria (or whatever Gypsies drink).

Carolina Crown: Mint Julip

Edited by madscout96

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong smiley--he said soda! :mmm: That was a Miller Light in your reply--take it back!

Hey, I'm from Wisconsin - We don't drink no stinken soda here - We drink beer.

-When PR starts their jazz run, you start to jazz run around your house blindfolded. Last one standing wins :P

WINNER!

If you're not going out to a showing try and watch it wherever you are!!! and even if you're going out have someone at your house turn it on....because drum corps needs these ratings!!!! so call all your drum corps/band friends around the country and tell them to go out and watch it and turn it on in their houses. We need the ratings to go through the roof and for ESPN to notice us! seriously I think we're following the WNBA and we need to beat their ratings. OK THANK YOU....now go spread the word!

RECAP: TURN ON TVS EVERYWHERE TO ESPN2 @ 10:00 to BOOST DCI RATINGS.....and TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO SUPPORT IT ALSO!!!!

im going to drink until the cadets narration sounds good!

Edited by mohanico

Hey, I'm from Wisconsin - We don't drink no stinken soda here - We drink beer.

I thought they called it "Pop" in Wisconsin...

Edited by Carl306

Every time I realize just how much [insert corps currenly on screen]'s show has been butchered to fit a two hour time slot (closer to a one-hour time slot once you factor in all the filler).

i am going to have to pee alot b**bs . already drank alot.

Every time I realize just how much [insert corps currenly on screen]'s show has been butchered to fit a two hour time slot (closer to a one-hour time slot once you factor in all the filler).

Yeah.. HIC..... My gawd if they wopuld've expaned the program by another 30 minutes that would've made a HUGE difference, BTW I think I drank a whole bottle of water during the Cadets show.... I personally found the narration EXTREMELY distracting.... But then again I'm a dinosaur form the back in the day (the 70's) so what do I know....

Hey, I'm from Wisconsin

...and that guy over there is from Oregon, and she's from Mississippi, but that doesn't matter we are a team.

:P