Caption This (9.17.07 Edition)

Wow... Ummm, it's been pointed out that these girls are more than likely below the age of consent in most states, yet some of you still make derogatory comments about them? Man, if I said any of this stuff about my students, I'd be fired before I could say "harassment." To be honest, I'm pretty grossed out by this thread. I mean, they're high schoolers! Oi. Way to represent drum corps.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... Ummm, it's been pointed out that these girls are more than likely below the age of consent in most states, yet some of you still make derogatory comments about them? Man, if I said any of this stuff about my students, I'd be fired before I could say "harassment." To be honest, I'm pretty grossed out by this thread. I mean, they're high schoolers! Oi. Way to represent drum corps.
I think someone is protesting a bit too much... (surely somebody will correct me by posting the actual quote in Olde English... recognizing that need I have given you an outlet...)

Obviously, any offcolor post that came after the girls were identified was made by someone that didn't read the whole thread. Furthermore, anyone that actually found those young'uns attractive is surely a young'un themself.

As far as representing drum corps goes... have you seen a guard uniform lately? If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the band director that let them dress that way, or the parents, or the society that accepts it.

Of course, you won't read this because you're too grossed out to come back to this thread, right?

Furthermore, anyone that actually found those young'uns attractive is surely a young'un themself.

Wrong. Sorry to make an example, but you need only go one page back and see ODBC's comment, then look at his signature. This is the case with most of the guys making comments on here. They are offensive, and have no place in this forum.

Wrong. Sorry to make an example, but you need only go one page back and see ODBC's comment, then look at his signature. This is the case with most of the guys making comments on here. They are offensive, and have no place in this forum.

Drums corps people being "politically incorrect"? (which is an oxymoron anyway). Gee willikers imagine that.

Edited by Piper

And this thread is now officially boring and platitudinous.

Platypus? Where!? :)

WOW look at those scoops

and yet here you are posting and keeping the thread alive. You're not the guy who made that video to stop picking on Brittney spears are you? B)

OK, I went back and looked. Nothing indicates he actually found them attractive. He obviously was just captioning the pic from page one without reading the thread (otherwise he would of known he was ripping me off!), so I doubt he knew they were underage. If you are offended, have a mod remove the thread. Ben is probably a good mod choice. Or just quit coming back for another peek! I think you're just frustrated because you can't express your feelings at your job, but that is just an opinion of course.

Care to address the rest of my last post? Or are you trying to cherrypick? (And no, I didn't mean that in the way you are certain to take it, but rather in the common usage of the term.)