Caption This (9.17.07 Edition)

Those are guard girls playing....from last year...check it out...

http://www.walkervalleyband.com/

But where does one go once one's in the main website?

This is a most pressing question and we must not waffle nor wain until we fully answer this mystery.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a parent I think I would be really displeased with the T-shirt designer :)

Okay, I'm a bit clueless here. Are the t-shirs any more revealing than much other we see today?

"Please welcome, from Pensacola, Florida... the Hooters "A" corps!"
Finally!!! I found a corp. where i "fit in." ( $1 to cadets) :P

Okay, I'm a bit clueless here. Are the t-shirs any more revealing than much other we see today?

I wasn't referring to the revealingness, but to the similarity of design, color, that makes them look like Hooters shirts from anything approaching a distance, imperfect focus or less than stellar granularity, thus leading to what I'm sure have been many lively conversations such as this one among those included, but not limited to, high school boys.

Also kinda makes me wonder what put it in the head of the shirt designer to begin with. :laugh:

I wasn't referring to the revealingness, but to the similarity of design, color, that makes them look like Hooters shirts from anything approaching a distance...

That might be the case. From the school's website, it appears their colors might be blue and yellow, so the orange may possibly be something else.

That might be the case. From the school's website, it appears their colors might be blue and yellow, so the orange may possibly be something else.

From the more-yellow-than-should-be skin tone in the picture, it seems to me that the actual color of the lettering on their shirts is red.

Either way, still doesn't fit with school colors :P

Well, if you look at more pics on the high school website, Red is an accent color from their 2006 field show (where this pic is apparently from). The tanks appear to mimic the AC/DC logo for a "rock star" feel which is further represented by the torn jeans and the percussionists wardrobe of all black, cut-off tee's, sunglasses, and bandanas around their heads. At least, that's my take on it...nothing remotely close to the classic Hooters tank design...

some more pics can easily be found here:

http://www.walkervalleyband.com/060930abc.html