RCR Comeback?

taters

Welcome to the party, Paul! Nice to see you on here finally. :)

Thanks darlin'. I've been here and there, lurking in the background. :worthy: I had to jump in when I saw Hudson's post though. As Dan said earlier, I'm gonna try to make it to open house. Saturday might be a problem (work), but Sunday's all good, if that's cool... :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You show up and dinner's on me!

Chris buying dinner? ####......I will fly to SF, and go to the open house JUST for the dinner!!! :P

Come on down! For you, Frank, I'll buy appetizers, too. :)

Thanks darlin'. I've been here and there, lurking in the background. :rock: I had to jump in when I saw Hudson's post though. As Dan said earlier, I'm gonna try to make it to open house. Saturday might be a problem (work), but Sunday's all good, if that's cool... :)

Paul! Another RCR "Great" who can whip out major notes! Man, this guy plays F-FAST! I can relate to the Sat. thang, my brother! (USPS). The Renegades staff was so cool about that occasional Sat. that I had to miss...and carpools work! Kell

Is that a fat joke? b**bs

:rock: ugh here we go. If Dan and the gang (much better then Kool and the gang btw) shows up then it would be difficult for me not to be there. FYI....if you are ever with Dan and you stop by a Del Taco....do not....i repeat...do not....order the Big Fat Tacos. You've been warned

FYI....if you are ever with Dan and you stop by a Del Taco....do not....i repeat...do not....order the Big Fat Tacos. You've been warned

Looks like nothing much has changed. :P

Paul! Another RCR "Great" who can whip out major notes! Man, this guy plays F-FAST! I can relate to the Sat. thang, my brother! (USPS). The Renegades staff was so cool about that occasional Sat. that I had to miss...and carpools work! Kell

Thanks Kelley, your words are most kind! As for USPS <**> , we'll have to see what kind of arrangements can be made. And yes, carpools will definately be in order... :beer:

Oh, and Jerry, I order the BIG FAT TACOS just to #### him off ^0^ HA!

I thought this tread was about an RCR comeback?....funny how it turned into a fire sale benefit for the 2008 Renegades ^0^

It does sounds like 2005 deja vu all over again. Do Renegades really want another Sr corps up here? or just another "feeder system" to sink its fangs into Rich?...... :P I'm having a vision of vultuer's and hyena's scavenging a dead carcass after the kill.....lol....it SOOO EVIL....... :huh:

I did make an 8th place prediction this year. I will make another prediction, if Renegades don't do anything about their percussion situation, they will struggle for membership in 08'.

And one more prediction, IF Sac forms another Sr Corps, it won't include anyone of the aforementioned idiots who helped destroy it in 2007.......

B)

Edited by muzzicman1

I thought this tread was about an RCR comeback?....funny how it turned into a fire sale benefit for the 2008 Renegades ^0^

As usual.

It does sounds like 2005 deja vu all over again. Do Renegades really want another Sr corps up here? or just another "feeder system" to sink its fangs into Rich?...... :P

Too obvious to answer.

Rice

It is about a RCR come back Billy.The corps will not be back next year but that kick ### drumline will be. It's just that we will be............ BACK IN BLACK!The Renegades are not the ones who started the Renegade talk, that was me.Lee, I have been talking to many of the boys and as of right now you should have at least 6 snares from RCR past and I'm working on a couple of tenors now.Give me a couple of weeks and I'll start hitting the bass trail.Also I might have 3 very good mallet players checking it out.