RCR Comeback?

taters

Geez, all this fusking drama. All I wanted to do is play some music. This constant b####### has got me so disgusted, that I may not bother marching again. I thought that this activity was big enough for everyone...I guess I was wrong.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to get dramatic, folks.

If you want to march, march. If not, cool.

Non-Renegades - please realize that we are very proud of our corps and many of our members will defend the Renegades when they feel they have been provoked.

I for one hope that someone finds a way to bring Senior Corps back to the Sac area - such a great tradition of excellence up there. But, if not, I encourage all the folks who have enjoyed their time on the field to keep performing. Wherever that might be!

Edited by randomnoise

So, what of Delta Heat, which is my understanding of the new name for "RCR not run by Tracey"? Last I heard RCR was simply changin it's name to Delta Heat and coming out - is that still happening?

I can say it is not just a planned name change. Where did you hear of this? Just curious.

With so many things still happening around the RCR fiasco I doubt anything will happen with a new corps or a restart of RCR any time soon. Beyond the dictatorship still being in charge the corps has a considerable amount of debt to deal with before any talk of fielding again could happen.

Also, with the rumblings of something possibly happening with the Freelancers anything that was in the works is in a bit of a holding pattern right now. Please don't read anything more into the Freelancers comment than what I said. Like I said it is just rumblings and I don't know of anything actually happening with the Freelancers beyond the current percussion ensemble.

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. Iam Carl Powell, I was the last President of RCR and pretty much know all the facts that had happened and what is going on now. I put most of the blame on Tracy and his self centered actions for the short season, I take some of the blame for getting blind-sided during my term. Tracy has taken all the instruments to an undisclosed location. The last I heard his intention is to sell these instruments so he can get back money he states he is owed, no official documents shows his figures. He has disbanded the board of directors. There are a lot of actions being taken right now,(items which I should of done prior to the short season). Far as I know there are no plans to march under the RCR logo. There are table discussions concerning other options which I read is "Delta Heat" which is true, however as Dan has mentioned money is a major factor. As for the Renegades contributing to the closing of RCR, this is not true. Tracy did it on his own. He did not discuss what he was going to do prior to the Modesto show. I did get a wind of this and had a plan of action in place, however he threatened legal action against the members. I will have to say I have been in contact with others and have complete behind the scene support from Dream and Renegades and will support those organizations in anyway I can and will support any RCR members to march this season with either corp. Again Glenn Disney and I are working on plans for what ever we can for the Sac area. Well that is about it. As far as I am concerned RCR is gone, so lets move on and have a great season.

Carl

Thanks for taking a minute to let us know what's going on...............I'm glad there is still an active effort to keep senior corps alive in Sacramento.

For this all to happen because of one man (more or less)............is just sickening. Not only do I wish you all best of luck in getting a corps going again, I hope you nail that A-hole to the wall in every possible legal way for trying to steal RCR's equipment and....well, stealing RCR.

I do NOT want to be around when Karma re-visits THAT guy...

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. Iam Carl Powell, I was the last President of RCR and pretty much know all the facts that had happened and what is going on now. I put most of the blame on Tracy and his self centered actions for the short season, I take some of the blame for getting blind-sided during my term. Tracy has taken all the instruments to an undisclosed location. The last I heard his intention is to sell these instruments so he can get back money he states he is owed, no official documents shows his figures. He has disbanded the board of directors. There are a lot of actions being taken right now,(items which I should of done prior to the short season). Far as I know there are no plans to march under the RCR logo. There are table discussions concerning other options which I read is "Delta Heat" which is true, however as Dan has mentioned money is a major factor. As for the Renegades contributing to the closing of RCR, this is not true. Tracy did it on his own. He did not discuss what he was going to do prior to the Modesto show. I did get a wind of this and had a plan of action in place, however he threatened legal action against the members. I will have to say I have been in contact with others and have complete behind the scene support from Dream and Renegades and will support those organizations in anyway I can and will support any RCR members to march this season with either corp. Again Glenn Disney and I are working on plans for what ever we can for the Sac area. Well that is about it. As far as I am concerned RCR is gone, so lets move on and have a great season.

Carl

Carl,

That had to be difficult for you to write. Thank you for making things clear and for defending your west coast friends. We will miss RCR and hope to see something great out of the Sacramento area very soon! :satisfied:

I do NOT want to be around when Karma re-visits THAT guy...

Oh, I wanna be there....I could use a good laugh. ^0^

Besides, its not Karma that he has to worry about, its the IRS .

While we all want to see a new corps in Sacramento as soon as possible, allow me again to repeat the invitation to our RCR pals who would otherwise not be marching anywhere to join the Renegades for the 2008 season.

We have a spectacular show planned, a lot of new talent coming in, and we are taking definitive steps to make the Renegades more competitive, drama-free and as fun as possible.

See you at Opening Weekend --

Lee Rudnicki