I've finally seen the light.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the last person to bash the Cadets, so please, turn down the accuse-o-meter 2000Cadets. Loved their show this year, and have posts and posts devoted to praising it. Just a little tongue-in-cheek going with the little metaphor we had going, so don't get too worked up, please. :)

Delivers...haaah!

I'm the last person to bash the Cadets, so please, turn down the accuse-o-meter. Loved their show this year, and have posts and posts devoted to praising it. Just a little tongue-in-cheek going with the little metaphor we had going, so don't get too worked up, please. :)

Well you were the first person on this thread so far to bash them. So I'll keep the accuse-o-meter where it is. By the way, has anyone ever had that new oreo cookie pizza? It's disgusting!

You do that 2000Cadet. Always fun to be accused of bashing a corps whose show is probably one of my all-time favorites. Most people got the humor, so whatever.

Anyway, I've did a sarcastic post similar to this one a couple of years ago, and yeah, like bawk said, expect not so good tomorrow AM. :blink:

You do that 2000Cadet. Always fun to be accused of bashing a corps whose show is probably one of my all-time favorites. Most people got the humor, so whatever.

Anyway, I've did a sarcastic post similar to this one a couple of years ago, and yeah, like bawk said, expect not so good tomorrow AM. :blink:

Yeah I am sure.

I liked what the OP said about "recognizable" music. I doubt many people recognized The Canyon when SCV did it, but people seemed to take to it. I actually prefer corps who do music I don't recognize...as long as it's good music. But, I don't think most fans absolutely insist on hearing music they've heard before. I think some just want music they can better relate to, which, of course, is variable as heck, so....

Dude, wtf... why are you guys bashing Cadets '07 so much? It was a GOOD show!

The guy says he wasn't bashing them. The guy says it was a joke. The guy says we misunderstood his humor.