What color uniform tops do you prefer?

This question has been plaguing me for years and I just really need to find out.

KHAKI , of course :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer - I marched in the Cavaliers. I really do like that shade of green!

I always thought the Freelancers had a beautiful uniform (i.e. red with a turned down flap and black pants). I'm pretty sure they started to wear these ones after I had aged out in 78.

I also liked the 'original' Boston Crusader uniform (i.e. pre 2003), those worn by Regiment Militaire in the mid 70's, Blue Devils from the mid 90's and SCV's circa 2003. Cabs 'classic' and the current Buccaneer uniforms would get my vote in the senior ranks.

These are just SOME of the 'standouts'.

The cornucopia of color that was the Glassmen in the early 90s, FTW.
I don't know which was worse the orange w/ the black helmets & tassel or the multi colored ugly ### unis ? I believe

it's a toss up . On the other hand , the first uniform I mentioned if you took the burnt orange away along with that stupid

helmet and added a nice shako like the ones we presently have , I think that would've looked sharp ! So heres the color

scheme ( powder blue military style jacket w/some silver accents , black sash , grey pants and black navy oxfords and a

black and silver shako . ) Thats just my thoughts :D

Dark blue with white pants. You know, kinda like this...

suncoast.gif

B)

I don't know which was worse the orange w/ the black helmets & tassel or the multi colored ugly ### unis ? I believe

it's a toss up . On the other hand , the first uniform I mentioned if you took the burnt orange away along with that stupid

helmet and added a nice shako like the ones we presently have , I think that would've looked sharp ! So heres the color

scheme ( powder blue military style jacket w/some silver accents , black sash , grey pants and black navy oxfords and a

black and silver shako . ) Thats just my thoughts :D

The best addition to that uniform was in 1983 when the guard wore "Living Gloves" for finals in Miami. That was something else!!

I always like the white PR.

Of course, to me, there's nothing nicer than Freelancer red.

I'm a fan of anything that has a classic look. Cadets, Cavies, etc.

Color really doesn't matter all that much to me. Though I don't really like it that much when a corps gets a new uniform design every single year.