What color uniform tops do you prefer?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a big problem if you only perform after the sun goes down. b**bs Just playin

That totally reminded me of a joke I heard this year!....but rethinking it, I'm probably going to get yelled at by SCV fans, so PM me if you want to hear the joke. By the way, I love SCV, but I just thought it was a funny joke

I personally love dark pants...but I think the question was tops...

Either any single tone dark color (IE Dark blue or Dark red) accented with black and black or silver sequins

OR

A black top accented by a dark colored sequin. I've never actually seen a corps march with a uniform like this, but I'm thinking like any of the Blue Devil's Drum Major uniforms with the blue sequin. I think Pacific Crest would look amazing if they used the exact same uniform, but switched the teal for a really deep green!

How about, different color than everyone else. If you said red, do you want everybody to wear red? If you said black, do you want everyone else to wear black? how lame...

I said black. I don't specifically want everyone to wear black. If they choose to, it won't bother me. If they don't, fine too. I'm disabled, but technically not lame. :P

I think the original question was what color tops do you prefer, not what color tops do you want every corps to wear. That would just be silly.

There is more than one red. Freelancer red looked nothing like Vanguard red.

I like traditional colors, since you asked Einstein on the Beach. I love sarcastic threads, too. :)

Anyway, about those color tops I like, they're, you know, fuchsia, walnut, eggplant, cornflower, hazlenut, tropical rain forest, blueberry blue, Kermit green, razzmatazz.

Those kinds of colors.

BTW, there's a really good thread with an interview of Don Warren floating around in the forums. Hint.