2008 Final$ package ticket price preview

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pay exactly the same price for this year's Finals ticket as I did last year...$0. DCI priced me out of Finals years ago.

So why are you complaining about the price increase? If you're not going, you're not going. But you're acting like last year to this year is relevant to your "family of five", but in reality, this has nothing to do with reality. You weren't going anyway. Sad.

Disgruntled Complainers Planet, indeed!

The rich get poorer because they spend money on tickets.

The poor get richer because DCI gets the money for those tickets.

How do you figure that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

OK

So why are you complaining about the price increase? If you're not going, you're not going. But you're acting like last year to this year is relevant to your "family of five", but in reality, this has nothing to do with reality. You weren't going anyway. Sad.

Disgruntled Complainers Planet, indeed!

I was never speaking of my family. My family is currently three, will be four next June and maybe five sometime after that. I can afford to go. I choose not to go because I do not think it is worth it. Personally, I may choose to go to quarters and/or semis, but finals is out. However, I was speaking of families in general. The reality is that more and more families are getting priced out, even those with marching members, as we have seen.

Come on now, it was a simple question.

How are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer?

I am referring to capitalism in general, not specifically to DCI. The folks who can afford to pay the $290 are not getting poorer because they plan to use that money for entertainment anyway. DCI is richer than it was 10 years ago when it nearly went bankrupt. That's a good thing.