I can see now that it's Ratzenberger, but I would never have gotten it on my own -- never knew he was that thin as a kid!

I'm thinking Andy Lisko, but he was in Bridgeport P.A.L. Was there a stint in the Royal Lancers we don't know about?

Robbie I was in Sky Alum just for 99 season. I marched in Sac in the 60's. Andy will you straighten this out?

Tim

Nope ... you're doing a fine job ... don't forget the Regimental Cadets either ... I'm pretty sure Robbie played with you (can I say that?) in 99 ... that's when the So. Jersey and Baltimore crew were with us ...

:lol:

You have to get him to a show first!!! :lol::lol:

That show in 1999 was probably the last show he attended as well!!

Nahh ... there were various "Timmy" sightings in the early 2000's but, you're right - not recently ... he'd show up in his camper ... have a few brews with everyone ... then sneak off when the show started ... LOL ... Timmy: come hang with my new support group the NY SIDELINERS at Clifton this year ... we're setting up a BUY BUCKY A BEER BOOTH ... all the fun and none of the kissing ... YIKES!

:w00t:

This Campbell guy must have played with more corps than me...but I still never heard of him.

Oh wait...now I remember. He is the guy that taught me how to do the Penguin Walk, and also the guy that taught Adam Berger to lean back on high notes.

Now I remember him, he's Gary Winkleman's buddy.

Donny

I'm thinking Andy Lisko, but he was in Bridgeport P.A.L. Was there a stint in the Royal Lancers we don't know about?

Nope ... I was in St. Raphael's before the PAL ... but, my wife of 35 years was in the Lancers! ... drum corps love ... who said it was short and sweet ... LOL ...

:nervous: