I bet it is Bernie Maleski...

HURCWAVE?

nope ... Nanci must be asleep so I'll answer

I bet it is Bernie Maleski...

Nope ... right state ... wrong corps and era ... Bernie came out of reprise of the St. Raphael's and Emerald Bucs of the 70's ...

I can see now that it's Ratzenberger, but I would never have gotten it on my own -- never knew he was that thin as a kid!

all of that beer at cheers and meals at the hungry heffer took its toll! :nervous:

all of that beer at cheers and meals at the hungry heffer took its toll! :nervous:

HAHA ... I'm sure that hanging out with George Wendt all those years didn't help things either ... NORM!!!!! ... hmmm ... wonder who I hung out with? ... there's two of me now also!!!! ... LOL ...

:-)

Ya know. Norm, it's a little known fact, that the body has a proclivity to protect itself from stressful demands placed upon the epidemal layer and will channel fat to those areas of specific concern. Even many years after said epidermal layer is no longer stressed.

Say, one was to carry a large bass drum that rested on the belly, eh? The body would naturally respond by placing more fat in that area, even years later.

Ergo, what some may think is a beer belly, is just the body's way of protecting itself from present or future bass drum wearing.

It's true...look it up.

nope.... been busy in the kitchen since 5:30 this mornin'

So ... what's fer breakfast?

YUM!!!!

Edited by ajlisko

So ... what's fer breakfast?

YUM!!!!

Actually, most of the work was prep for later... but, I have cinnamon rolls in the oven right now. Want some?

(Spinach & cheese roll & the sausage roll are rising....you'll have to wait til later for those.)