If Ponzo didn't let us know that he is the one on the right, I would have said that all three are Jimmy Cossetti.

ROTFLMAO :thumbup::blink:

If I didnt know better I would say that the guy in the middle wqas Ronnie D Augustine, and the guy on the left was Carl Campagnola, but I know that its not them because they were Brigs. And they didnt play in drum corps in 1989.

Donny

WOW.....3 hours and 15 minutes, and only 1 correct answer....

I will tell you this Robbie....Tim is not in the middle, but is closer than you think! ;-)

WOW.....3 hours and 15 minutes, and only 1 correct answer....

I will tell you this Robbie....Tim is not in the middle, but is closer than you think! ;-)

Hey! Don't rush it. This is a pleasant day for me. Unless, you have a bunch of pics to send me to keep up with this thread.

The joker in the middle looks like Nick Yaworski, but his hair is too straight. The joker on the left looks like Tim Campbell, who I hope to meet someday.

The joker in the middle looks like Nick Yaworski, but his hair is too straight. The joker on the left looks like Tim Campbell, who I hope to meet someday.

nope, it's not Nick.

Yes, that's Timmy! Great guy! I hope you do get to meet both him and his wife Donna!! You'll love them!

If I'm not mistaken, I marched with that guy in a couple of places...........................

{Yes, that's Timmy! Great guy! I hope you do get to meet both him and his wife Donna!! You'll love them}

Some time in the latter half of the last century, I started Donna on bugle. She was one of my students at Smithtown Plebes. But she survived anyhow.