Wally? The most photographed DC person ever???
Yes, that Wally!!!

Gee, sounds like a new thread. Who is the most photographed in DC? Besides the bottledance chicks and that picture of the Chrome Domes doing Iwo Jima?

This one is very easy for me and probably most of the east coast guy's so I will try to give clues and tell stories as it goes on. Two GREAT's that will never be replaced.

Can't possibly be replaced!!

Ain't no way no how!!!

Please share stories here!!

I hate the fact that I can't recall who submitted this photo! Who ever you are.... I can't thank you enough!!!

The guy on the right..... OMG... He's my hero!!! All in the key of *G*!

Can't possibly be replaced!!

Ain't no way no how!!!

Please share stories here!!

I hate the fact that I can't recall who submitted this photo! Who ever you are.... I can't thank you enough!!!

The guy on the right..... OMG... He's my hero!!! All in the key of *G*!

Had to have been HB.

These two great men were part of the Brooklyn legacy begun I must say by Andy DiOrio Sr. who you must know we lost this week. The corps these guys (one a Baritone the other French Horn) had a hand in must number in the dozens! They touched the lives and helped mold the characters of thousands of young men and women of every ethnic and economic background during their altogether short lives.

Their stories are legend. I hope to tell a few. As you know I love to write - it will be hard to hold back.

Puppet

And I must add before I retire, that in my short time here in Whoville I have seen many great shots of some awesome folks all pretty big files. I will suggest that this little shot (and it is tiny I assure you) like the two men in it, will create a storm response ... I look forward to that as much - if not more than Nanci.

Good night.

Edited by Puppet