Oh Go a head... :thumbdown:

See?.... :rock:

(We'll still need to identify the Contra player....)

ok here goes........the legaleagle.........Liz Duguay........hows that thanks to tony.

The stories that I can tell would take a book. I know I was probably the last person to see alive. They say you can't take friendship unless it is given, and I gave this guy all of my friendship, and he gave as much back.

you two were doing almost the samething in 67-68 i believe.

Edited by donincardona

The stories that I can tell would take a book. I know I was probably the last person to see alive. They say you can't take friendship unless it is given, and I gave this guy all of my friendship, and he gave as much back.

Mike, I have always admired the way you took care of Walter in his final years. From a proud NY Skyliner I say to you Thank You.

Mike, I have always admired the way you took care of Walter in his final years. From a proud NY Skyliner I say to you Thank You.

A nod & a 'wink' to that.

A nod & a 'wink' to that.
:thumbdown:

Ok we all know who it is, so I'm going to identify him - James Cagney!!

:rock:

whoa that was to funny. :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

And like Yanke Doodle Dandy, he was quite the showman. Anybody remember him at Carnegie Hall, 63 or 64 turning around to face the audience and holding his arm back, pointing to his corps as if to say, here they are folks, they're so good, they don't even need direction? Or Vinny Costanza throwing the horn to him?

The only was to have fun with this one is to pretend that's he's Cossetti. Of course this will be hard to do, but if we put our minds to it, forget it, it will never work, the legend in the pic is much taller and more handsome than that Shirmp.

The Greenwood Lake stories are always fun............