Once again, Cossetti is trying to disguise himself by carrying a drum with two bookend beauties. He may fool some of you some of the time, but he can't fool all of us if the shoe fits.

Nice try Nanci.

Dad Gummit!!!! ... I KNEW there was something familiar about him ... Nanci totally threw me off by strapping a DRUM on him ... and you KNOW how he feels about those of the percussive universe ... HA ... ask his grandson how he likes the 3S's I gave him in Bpt ... LOL ...

Andy "looking for my platform shoes from the 70's" Lisko

Dad Gummit!!!! ... I KNEW there was something familiar about him ... Nanci totally threw me off by strapping a DRUM on him ... and you KNOW how he feels about those of the percussive universe ... HA ... ask his grandson how he likes the 3S's I gave him in Bpt ... LOL ...

I have those platform shoes in my closet..... way in the back..... The 70's... The only decade in which I was tall! It was a good gig, last night. only TWO drunks fell on the stage monitors, and someone farted on the dance floor. Just what is it, besides "jello shots", that makes some women want to pull their tops up and flash the band?.... Help me Joe!! Where are you? LOL!

oooh oooh..........i know who 2 of them are.

I have those platform shoes in my closet..... way in the back..... The 70's... The only decade in which I was tall! It was a good gig, last night. only TWO drunks fell on the stage monitors, and someone farted on the dance floor. Just what is it, besides "jello shots", that makes some women want to pull their tops up and flash the band?.... Help me Joe!! Where are you? LOL!

HAHA ... sounds like a typical rehearsal at the Salderini Post for Sky in the 60's and 70's ...

Andy "God bless the groupies" Lisko

HAHA ... sounds like a typical rehearsal at the Salderini Post for Sky in the 60's and 70's ...

Andy "God bless the groupies" Lisko

Hey! Hey! I'm a groupie and I never did that!!

I was never one of those Mardi Gras chicks. So, not ALL goupies are alike. Just sayin'... not fer nuthin'.

Farted on the dance floor?? I'm surprised you could hear it or..........was it the scent that gave it away? :rolleyes:

Nonju worry bear......we don need no dronks fallin' on da moniners or fartin' on the floor......but the offer of them there platform shoes sounds cool.....maybe we'inz can borry dem??????

oy veh......so for what I should smack ya now ya goyem?????? grandson has no time for them sticks 'cause he had his first hockey game of the season this morning at 6:16......YES, 6:15......that make drum corps easy by comparison.......

Nonju worry bear......we don need no dronks fallin' on da moniners or fartin' on the floor......but the offer of them there platform shoes sounds cool.....maybe we'inz can borry dem??????

ask yourself: Do you really want everyone to see you wearing green suede platform shoes, with sequins in the shape of music notes on the heels and soles? That is.... if I can find them...... LOL!