No you're not and I do appreciate your support.

As far as "catching up" ~ yeah this place has been affectionately known as the infirmary for the last few days ~ finally have a chance to read and feel up to it while the rest of the patients sleep.

The people who know me say hi when you see me if you wish ~ the rest of you ~ good luck ~ sorry I infiltrated the place. People say Club DCp is cliquey ~ it's got nothing on this place unfortunately.

Liz it's all good. he and I spoke. he wasn't trying to be an ###, he was trying to point out they had been named, and I missed it too to be honest. come back in here and join the reindeer games. You can never have enough Short jokes at Jimmy's expense

Jeff and Liz, please check your PM,s.

Glenn

did, and I said above, it's all good.

Liz......don't miss the boat here.......you and all other young posters are as much a part of this thread as us really old farts......while we all seem like refugees from the funny farm at times, we have a desire to educate the public thru our games and antics.....please reconsider and remain....get better soon and don't forget that chicken noodle soup works wonders......put a bit of a good red wine in it for extra kick.......BAM!!!!!

at times?

:worthy:

ok... time for the "mature" and "experienced" group to continue chiming in...

WASSUP????

Liz, you're a delightful person and contributor... sounds like SOMEONE needs to backpeddle and get some more sincere apologies going...

Let's everyone lighten up a bit and just enjoy our sport and our memories...

when it comes to you, i'll take the Lee Rudnicki approach

Liz......don't miss the boat here.......you and all other young posters are as much a part of this thread as us really old farts......while we all seem like refugees from the funny farm at times, we have a desire to educate the public thru our games and antics.....please reconsider and remain....get better soon and don't forget that chicken noodle soup works wonders......put a bit of a good red wine in it for extra kick.......BAM!!!!!

Hey Liz.... stick around! While I am no Spring Chicken (turning 58 on Mar.9th) I am still a bit of a

youngster. And forget the wine in your chicken soup. Go for the 151 rum!! by God THAT'LL DO IT!!

LOL!! 151 Rum should be ILLEAGAL! :worthy:

Liz it's all good. he and I spoke. he wasn't trying to be an ###, he was trying to point out they had been named, and I missed it too to be honest. come back in here and join the reindeer games. You can never have enough Short jokes at Jimmy's expense

Which is why you won't see me in Harrisburg untill the day of the show! If you have 5 foot+ snow drifts, I can't come out. I am just 5.3..!!!! I'd be lost untill the spring thaw! :worthy:

You people want me dead???

Hospital with acute bronchitis was first ~ chicken soup works wonders for that. That's the last meal that I ate Thursday. Since then I've been the sickest I've ever been nothing stays in. Thought it was from the antibiotics til late yesterday when Rick started with it.

Back to water and watching from afar......Sorry that I took offense Glenn, but between that and Siglow being shocked someone might not know who the guy was....it seemed that I was stupid.

Hospital with acute bronchitis was first ~ chicken soup works wonders for that. That's the last meal that I ate Thursday. Since then I've been the sickest I've ever been nothing stays in. Thought it was from the antibiotics til late yesterday when Rick started with it.

Back to water and watching from afar......Sorry that I took offense Glenn, but between that and Siglow being shocked someone might not know who the guy was....it seemed that I was stupid.

You gotta stay! You have an official badge! you are a permanent resident of "whoville"!.....

"you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"! besides we all love ya! :)

151 Rum! you'll never know you're sick!

Liz, it's not always easy to completely understand what's in print, so don't put yourself down. I've been guilty of doing the same thing myself at times. Not knowing who the picture is, is not because of a lack of intelligence. You or I simply don't know them. There are many pictures here I don't recognize and that's what makes the clues fun.

I'm glad to see you back.

OK, on with the show!

Edited by gsksun4

151 Rum! you'll never know you're sick!

Heh, Bacardi's 151. I saw guys light the shots on fire then drink it. We had an office Xmas party way back when and I brought a bottle. It started snowing heavily and people started worrying about getting home. We polished off the bottle and people started laughing at the snow.