Replacement badges are available. Just pm home addy's. You won't have them this weekend so you will have to go incognito. Could I suggest an outfit from my favorite costume maker, August Balls from Nice. (bonus points to who can tell me where that is from)
Last weekend, at the Dixie Stinger, had the badge on all day. That night, rather then drive back to Picksburgh, spent the night at my sister's house and left the badge there. My sister was supposed to come up here to the SIB and bring the badge with her, but unfortunately she will not be able to make the show. She mailed the badge to me at the hotel where I'm staying (and I'll not devulge where :tongue: )and hopefully it arrived today. If not it will be here Saturday. So,

THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN'

TO IT.

Edited by NYSkyliner

I need to find my badge I had it at the Dixie Stinger proof in pictures. LOL. I will see everyone in PA. What is the dress for the breakfast casual or jeans or ??? Oh and what time does it start? I know I have many questions. Have a safe trip everyone.
Dress is business casual and doors open at 8:00 AM, breakfast will be buffet style served from 8:30 to 9:45 AM. See you there. Safe trip.

great. if I knew where it was, I'd have it. and given the year I've had, to be honest, as much as I love you all ( most days) shelling out for a bunch of beers isn't in my wallets best interest. so I'll just have to play here in the thread but own up to my "shame" of not being a proper Guess Whoer.

I hope I can survive the guilt

oh for God sake.... i'm in Florida and I have my badge with me. :tongue:

Last weekend, at the Dixie Stinger, had the badge on all day. That night, rather then drive back to Picksburgh, spent the night at my sister's house and left the badge there. My sister was supposed to come up here to the SWIB and bring the badge with her, but unfortunately she will not be able to make the show. She mailed the badge to me at the hotel where I'm staying and hopefully it arrived today. If not it will be here Saturday. So,

TO IT.

if it's not, since we'll likely be near each other, I wont tell on you, and I'll just hang my head in shame :tongue:

Last weekend, at the Dixie Stinger, had the badge on all day. That night, rather then drive back to Picksburgh, spent the night at my sister's house and left the badge there. My sister was supposed to come up here to the SIB and bring the badge with her, but unfortunately she will not be able to make the show. She mailed the badge to me at the hotel where I'm staying (and I'll not devulge where :tongue: )and hopefully it arrived today. If not it will be here Saturday. So,

TO IT.

I found my badge and it is on my bag ready to go. All is good.

all i know is att is blocking content. when i went to the old link to senior history site it was bloking it. att has made a change and you might want to make a call to them. your failer is a block. i iknow other people withh att that have the same problem

Actually, they simply.. dropped all Personal Web Pages...

So you'll have to go to diceman-radio.com to find the History until I get SrCorps.com re-directed...

(OT)

Starting around 9:00pm EDT Saturday night (04/10/2010), Diceman Radio presents

The 1968 Hershey Invitational

Featuring:

Pittsburgh Rockets

Syracuse Brigadiers

Long Island Sunrisers

New York Skyliners

Reading Buccaneers

The Sunrisers aren't on the album, so we'll be playing their "March of Champions" performance...

(Les Diplomates were also at the show - but I can't find *any* 1968 recording of the corps, so we'll have to skip them...)

Enjoy!

(/OT)