STILL..... :cool: (wonder if everyone is on vacation this week?)

looks like this thing is losing it's steam. scranton is suckin up all the oxygen.

Minnesota too! :cool:

well steve i do think all eyes are on scranton today. sorry but that's where the action is. but i will be watching whats going on out there to.

well steve i do think all eyes are on scranton today. sorry but that's where the action is. but i will be watching whats going on out there to.

there IS a "heavy hitter" in Minnesota, ya know: Minnesota Brass! LOL! But obviously, I have a vested interest in my corps score this weekend. :cool:

Probably the Richmond Hawks (it says "Hawks" on the Bass Drum)...

Yes it is the Richmond Hawks of Richmond, California. Which is on the north side of San Francisco Bay. That was from the first year(1961) that I started marching in drum corps with the Delta Thunderbirds from Stockton, California. We competed many times with them back in the day.

i have to wish my shorter twin tony .....ten tux............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!! :cool: i'll see if i can keep up with ya. :w00t:

looks like this thing is losing it's steam. scranton is suckin up all the oxygen.

It's all Fran's fault! :cool:

(that's MY story and I'm stickin' to it! :w00t: )

Rumor has it that they are all attending your cyber birthday party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tony!!!!!

Ray

THANKS Ray! :cool:

Went out to dinner with Donna and the "kids" (they hate that, our daughter is almost 39 with 3 children and our son is 30 with one...LOL) Had a GREAT time! (though I did NOT where my "GW" name badge! hehe)