This guy is a legend and yet, ....

Is he in any Hall of Fame?

None that I'm aware of. I've got some great sources who would know the answer to this. Stay tuned (to Diceman Radio, eh???!!!) :lookaround:

Edited by Vanguard Rich

Lisko's got it!

I stand corrected. Is this what you do when one gets really out of line?

:lookaround:

Just to slip off topic for a moment.... I ran into the most wonderful little old lady in Scranton before the show Saturday night. She had apparently driven down from some jerkwater little town in upstate New York for the show. After we had talked for a couple of minutes she launched into a tirade about how HER DAUGHTER SHOULD GIVE HER A CALL!

She really was nice.

Just to slip off topic for a moment.... I ran into the most wonderful little old lady in Scranton before the show Saturday night. She had apparently driven down from some jerkwater little town in upstate New York for the show. After we had talked for a couple of minutes she launched into a tirade about how HER DAUGHTER SHOULD GIVE HER A CALL!

She really was nice.

Hhmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nanci!!!! You got some splainin' to do!!!! :tongue: (In his best Ricky Riccardo accent.)

She really was nice.

uh oh nanci is in trouble now!! :tongue:

no explaining to do nor is she in trouble.

She dropped and broke her cell phone and we haven't gotten a new cell plan or a new phone that we all agree on as of yet.

(a bit difficult, thousands of miles apart)

And at the same time.... her house / landline goes ..... apparently they are working on all the neighborhood lines.

Y'all happy now?

Oh thanks! Stop helping me! :tongue:

(By making an "ex-cop" go back out there.... :worthy: )

Take away the donuts.......sorry brother Tony.....

She dropped and broke her cell phone and we haven't gotten a new cell plan or a new phone that we all agree on as of yet.

And at the same time.... her house / landline goes ..... apparently they are working on all the neighborhood lines.

Y'all happy now?

My, you're even typing with a southern drawl. :tongue:

Y'all happy now?

WOW! i just got hit in the mouth..........OUCH. :tongue:

Kewpie to Nanci - isn't Mom a sweetheart?

she probably dropped the cell phone in the pool... or stepped on it with her teeny weeny feet after she dropped it...

Andyroo... nice to see you in Scranton...

See everyone next week...

Take away the donuts.......sorry brother Tony.....

That'll do it too! :tongue: