Maybe it's the Pilgram Sands Motel?

Ah, good possibility! :thumbup:

The Pilgrim Sands is in Plymouth, MA where Blessed Sacrament appears just about every year for the Thanksgiving Parade and Alumni Reunion Concert.

Ah, good possibility! :thumbup:

The Pilgrim Sands is in Plymouth, MA where Blessed Sacrament appears just about every year for the Thanksgiving Parade and Alumni Reunion Concert.

Hmmm... very interesting. (I wonder why Glenn and I were thinking of a hotel in Wildwood? Does the sign look like a hotel there?) It must remind us of Wildwood for some reason... wonder what it is?

oh man i can hardly see him. the pic is to small for my bad old eyes. nanci can you make it so we can enlarge it?

Don

If ya have a scroll wheel on the mouse, hold down control (Ctrl) key and roll wheel away from you. Should make pic larger. Gets fuzzy if too large.

By the way, it usually works with any frame you might be in, like this page. Makes letters larger. :biggrin:

Edited by Mellofello01

Don

If ya have a scroll wheel on the mouse, hold down control (Ctrl) key and roll wheel away from you. Should make pic larger. Gets fuzzy if too large.

yeah i tried that. it get's to fuzzy. i can't get a clear picture. i'll have to wait for some clues. thanks

Don

Hey! Thanks! I'll probably never remember it... but, that really works! :thumbup:

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 422 ?

Ok, without giving any names... do any of you recognize this guy?

Ok, this is a bit weird... I was leary of posting this pic in the first place... I know his face... I'm sure I've spoken to him...... but, only on a limited basis. You know... hi, how are ya? Nice guy as I recall on our limited contacts. That's not the point.

This poor (featured) guy has to look a bit on the lame side because I have no clues to give and I wasn't given any clues to tempt you with. I hate that! Sheesh... I'm sorry for # 422. As memory serves me... I've had a few short but very pleasant conversations with you. I just don't know your personal Drum Corps history. So, I can't offer any clues here.

Idiot that I am... I didn't write down who submitted the photo. Anyone care to fess up here?

Care to give clues? Send them to me in email. My email addy is in my signature at the bottom of every post I make here on DCP. You can find my email addy on my profile page under *contact Information*. It's also... in bold print on every post where I feature a photo in this thread... it's a direct link labeled, "Guess Who Mailbox"!

Or, you can make it a public post.

I don't care which way you contact me... just give me something to work with here. I'm sure some of these folks must know him! Let's build him up and see if folks can figure it out.

For the good of all of us... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ACCEPT A PIC. TO BE FEATURED... WITHOUT SOME MORE BACKGROUND INFO. BESIDES THE PERSON(S) NAME(S)!

This is precisely why I ask you to include as much info as possible on the photo.

Where and when it was taken.

Who is in it and where they are located in the photo... etc..

If you aren't online while the the photo is being featured... I may need some info to work with. Like telling people they are on the right track. Or, they have the right location but, wrong year... uniform is correct but, wrong corps.... this stuff sounds trivial... but it really matters in the end! I can't believe none of you regulars have a clue... I'll let it run til tomorrow and see what happens.

He certainly looks very familiar to me but not in that uniform. To me he looks very much like one of the contrabasses from the Eire Thunderbirds. :blink: