Seriously?? No one has a Guess on this Drum Corps Icon???

Isn't he in the Hall Of Fame?

I had a few minutes so I thought I'd jump in. Thanks for all of the "shoutouts."

"No one has a Guess on this Drum Corps Icon"??? Icon - Are you referring to his infamous tatoo?

I had a few minutes so I thought I'd jump in. Thanks for all of the "shoutouts."

"No one has a Guess on this Drum Corps Icon"??? Icon - Are you referring to his infamous tatoo?

It's awesome to hear from you, Moonshine!! Hugs!!

And... I wasn't gonna get all personal! LOL

It's Thursday! Where is Uncle Tom??

i tried to call him. i have bad news for him. a good friend of ours, gabe fabrizio, passed away on monday. he marched with the fulton goucho's, brigs and cru. he was a super guy. when we stayed overnite for show's we would stay in the same room. i really like gabe. and i'm very sad. tom will be to.

tom when you read this please tell us gabe's story. flower.gif

i tried to call him. i have bad news for him. a good friend of ours, gabe fabrizio, passed away on monday. he marched with the fulton goucho's, brigs and cru. he was a super guy. when we stayed overnite for show's we would stay in the same room. i really like gabe. and i'm very sad. tom will be to.

tom when you read this please tell us gabe's story. flower.gif

Fabrizio??? Such a shame!!!

Fabrizio??? Such a shame!!!

namci this is not corky if that's what your thinking. but many upstaters knew him.

namci this is not corky if that's what your thinking. but many upstaters knew him.

Uncle Tom is home... as is Freddie Farkle... he's anxious to make the final leg back to his home...

Wow, Gabe Fabrizio... where to begin... first, Gabe was from the southern tier originally as was Corky... they used to say they were "cousins" but I don't know if in fact they were at all... Gabe, like I was one of the earliest Fulton Gauchos... (baritone player) He loved drum corps and eventually gravitated to Brigadiers where we were again together on the field... Gabe was a beautician with his wife and ran a shop about 50 feet from the door of my old High School (old Oswego High)... every study hall, I would sneek over and talk drum corps with Gabe... he was like another father to me... In 1967, while I was in college, he introduced me to one of his hairdressers - Karen Wilshire who on January 25th 1969, with Gabe, wife Melanie and half the drum corps world in attendance, became my wife of all these 44 years. In the fall of 1971, when Jack Daley recruited about 25 Brigadiers to join Corky Fabrizio with the '72 Crusaders - Gabe and I were among them... the rest - as they say - is history... he marched a number of years with Cru before finally retiring... Gabe Fabrizio, was one of the kindest and nicest people you could ever ask for...

Uncle Tom is home... as is Freddie Farkle... he's anxious to make the final leg back to his home...

Wow, Gabe Fabrizio... where to begin... first, Gabe was from the southern tier originally as was Corky... they used to say they were "cousins" but I don't know if in fact they were at all... Gabe, like I was one of the earliest Fulton Gauchos... (baritone player) He loved drum corps and eventually gravitated to Brigadiers where we were again together on the field... Gabe was a beautician with his wife and ran a shop about 50 feet from the door of my old High School (old Oswego High)... every study hall, I would sneek over and talk drum corps with Gabe... he was like another father to me... In 1967, while I was in college, he introduced me to one of his hairdressers - Karen Wilshire who on January 25th 1969, with Gabe, wife Melanie and half the drum corps world in attendance, became my wife of all these 44 years. In the fall of 1971, when Jack Daley recruited about 25 Brigadiers to join Corky Fabrizio with the '72 Crusaders - Gabe and I were among them... the rest - as they say - is history... he marched a number of years with Cru before finally retiring... Gabe Fabrizio, was one of the kindest and nicest people you could ever ask for...

thanks tom. i couldn't have said it better. RIP gabe