O.T. Alert! I announced my retirement from drumcorps this past weekend, after DCA Finals. I will however, retain my membership here on the "Guess Who" Thread. Yes, The Rubber Chicken was roasted on a hot aluminum podium, but only for 15 minutes or so. Not nearly enough to cook it. I enjoyed seeing many of my friends in Annapolis, got a parking ticket in D.C. while visiting the Wall (I have three friends there), my favorite lasagna emporium in Annapolis went out of business and the Stadium refreshment vendor wanted to charge me $3.50 for half a cup of ice. (NO thanks). Visiting Rochester next year is a toss of the coin. The last time I was nagged into visiting Rochester, was back in 2006. Cozy Baker was unrelenting and I ended up back in the fold, for the next 7 years. Back to the topic at hand! :)

Ooh Ooh I know #495! It's Tobias Funke from "Arrested Development"....

What did I win?

("Johnny, tell him what he won...")

• Like 1

christ tony we could be twins! your just shorter.

Great talking with you today Don!!

Apologies for not calling back after my conversation with Donna. After I hung up the phone and went back to what I was doing and thought "What was I doing before I talked with Donna? Was there something I was supposed to do?" shutup.gif (I forgot that I said I'll call you back. heh)

O.T. Alert! I announced my retirement from drumcorps this past weekend, after DCA Finals. I will however, retain my membership here on the "Guess Who" Thread. Yes, The Rubber Chicken was roasted on a hot aluminum podium, but only for 15 minutes or so. Not nearly enough to cook it. I enjoyed seeing many of my friends in Annapolis, got a parking ticket in D.C. while visiting the Wall (I have three friends there), my favorite lasagna emporium in Annapolis went out of business and the Stadium refreshment vendor wanted to charge me $3.50 for half a cup of ice. (NO thanks). Visiting Rochester next year is a toss of the coin. The last time I was nagged into visiting Rochester, was back in 2006. Cozy Baker was unrelenting and I ended up back in the fold, for the next 7 years. Back to the topic at hand! :)

Don't make me drive Freddy out there to get you to show up at a few DC shows... devil.gif

Ooh Ooh I know #495! It's Tobias Funke from "Arrested Development"....

What did I win?

("Johnny, tell him what he won...")

LOL.... It was a hoot seeing these folks change their attire and come back out..... more than once. w00t.gif (No, none of this is a clue. heh)

If I can make it after umpteen years.... you gotta be there!!!

You just gotta!!!!

Great talking with you today Don!!

Apologies for not calling back after my conversation with Donna. After I hung up the phone and went back to what I was doing and thought "What was I doing before I talked with Donna? Was there something I was supposed to do?" shutup.gif (I forgot that I said I'll call you back. heh)

it's ok. my battery went dead anyway. good talking to ya my twin brother.

• Like 1

Donnie, it takes a lot more than that to rattle my chains!

well i tried..lol. man was i bored.

The last time I was nagged into visiting Rochester, was back in 2006. Cozy Baker was unrelenting and I ended up back in the fold, for the next 7 years. Back to the topic at hand! :)

I remember that well.

I almost didn't recognize you at first, with your shorter hair then!!!