Bugler's Hall of Fame Regional today... North Tonawanda, NY 1PM - 4PM I&E

exhibitions from 4:00 - 6:00

see you all there...

Edited by TomPeashey
  • Like 1

Grammy, schmammy.

I'd rather win the Dream.

Won the Dream. It was nice, but didn't change my life.

I would still love to try a Grammy.

I guess I would have to go get some talent first.

And make a recording.

OK, we got Stan and Kathleen. Who's next?

Nanci has run out of Sunrisers, Skyliners and Cabelleros. I know some of us have pix of notorious celebrties from other corps. Let's send her some.

Childhood photos of some of the folks who post here could also be a challenge, not that any of us have changed a bit.

Edited by ironlips
  • Like 1

Won the Dream. It was nice, but didn't change my life.

I would still love to try a Grammy.

I guess I would have to go get some talent first.

And make a recording.

really in the scope of things, drum corps was fun. it was hard and we all worked very hard. but really what's most important in life is family, friends and what you're job is / was. that is what made us what we are. drum corps is nothing but an idiom that we all did and love/ loved. it may have formed us in small ways . what we really got from it was friends and memories. at least thats what i got. oh , and i learned how to play and teach an instrument.

Edited by donincardona
  • Like 3

OK, we got Stan and Kathleen. Who's next?

Nanci has run out of Sunrisers, Skyliners and Cabelleros. I know some of us have pix of notorious celebrties from other corps. Let's send her some.

Childhood photos of some of the folks who post here could also be a challenge, not that any of us have changed a bit.

Disclaimer: I don't know how to send a photo.

I have a couple of good ones, but no idea how to get them from point A to point B (where Nanci is point B).

I realize that that makes me an idiot, but remember that you are a huge big time recording guy which means you're technically savvy, whereas I ...

What is it I do?

Try to make airplanes come and go on time...

Disclaimer: I don't know how to send a photo.

I have a couple of good ones, but no idea how to get them from point A to point B (where Nanci is point B).

I realize that that makes me an idiot, but remember that you are a huge big time recording guy which means you're technically savvy, whereas I ...

What is it I do?

Try to make airplanes come and go on time...

ray if you have a printer with a scanner, one you can make copies with, then you can scan the pic with it and save it to you're picture folder on the computer. same with a scanner. then when you sent the email click on attachment. it's some where on you're email. then it will ask you from where do you want to get the attachment from, go to pictures, click on the pic. it will download it to the email and send it. does that help?

ray if you have a printer with a scanner, one you can make copies with, then you can scan the pic with it and save it to you're picture folder on the computer. same with a scanner. then when you sent the email click on attachment. it's some where on you're email. then it will ask you from where do you want to get the attachment from, go to pictures, click on the pic. it will download it to the email and send it. does that help?

Thanks Don,

I can attach pics but I have no idea where we would send them.

I'll figger it out, but thanks for the tech advice.

I may be the lowest form of tech loser on Earth

I'm a registered Luddite for voting...

Thanks Don,

send them to nanci her email address is nancid1213@gmail.com

Thanks Don,

Ray, each post where Nanci features a new photo has this: The *Guess Who* Mailbox. That's a link to send the photo file via the e-mail on that PC. She prefers .JPG files.

Sometimes I find historic photos on line and right click on them, do a "Save as" to my PC then send to Nanci.

Give it a try.

Edited by gsksun4
  • Like 2