Apologies for this "Dixie Stinger" interruption.... (Oh yea going "OT" again. heh)

Freddy had a GREAT time at the Dixie Stinger yesterday!!

100_9995a.jpg

And a personal THANK YOU! to Mr Roo for my Pecan Pie!!! (LOVED it!!! worthy.gif)

Freddy didn't want any so I had his portion... tongue.gif

hey tony..........how come freddie dosen't seem to age after all these years? what's his secret? what ever it is i'll buy it.......lol

Truth is Poor Freddie couldn't eat the dang pie because you refused to remove your hand from 'round his neck.... CHILD (RUBBER CHICKEN) ABUSE

Yea, well then..... there IS that. devil.gif

(No, really... he told me doesn't like Pecan pie. Really.... Would I lie about some thing like pie? shutup.gif)

hey tony..........how come freddie dosen't seem to age after all these years? what's his secret? what ever it is i'll buy it.......lol

Not sure Don, we'll have to ask his dad. (Hairbear) But I would think his hanging out in Hawaii with his Uncle Roo a little while back has to have had some thing to do with it!.

He eats like a bird and doesn't drink (well to excess anyways) so maybe that has something to do with it too...

Hairbear?

On another note: Talking with Mr Roo yesterday... perhaps here would be a good place to post Freddy's vacation pics? (I'll upload them and post the link to them later.)

I'm still working on the Stinger pics and audios today. thumbup.gif

Wow Frank....I actually thought the reference was to you........now I can't remember who the guest DM was! (The mind is a terrible thing) I don't have a pic in the archives either, so I'll have to wait and see!

jfish

"Upon further review....", and after chancing upon a YouTube video,...actually, Fish is technically correct. Although I was on the field as a horn player, I never learned a drill and had to masquerade as a "conductor" in spots.

The other guy, though, just conducted,... sort of. (We should probably suspend this until/unless Nanci wants to actually post a photo. We do not wish to be thouight of as hijackers. After all, this remains one of thew most interesting forums on the Planet.)

Not sure Don, we'll have to ask his dad. (Hairbear) But I would think his hanging out in Hawaii with his Uncle Roo a little while back has to have had some thing to do with it!.

He eats like a bird and doesn't drink (well to excess anyways) so maybe that has something to do with it too...

Hairbear?

On another note: Talking with Mr Roo yesterday... perhaps here would be a good place to post Freddy's vacation pics? (I'll upload them and post the link to them later.)

I'm still working on the Stinger pics and audios today. thumbup.gif

does he eat.......chicken.......:shutup:

does he eat.......chicken.......:shutup:

Because this is a family friendly forum I'm not able to answer that question.... devil.gif

Sorry folks!

Extremely busy lately... is it time for the next feature?

I'll check back in a bit.

Has he actually been named? (I know a LOT of us know who he is)

Am I the only one waiting for the story of how and why this WDCHOF member happened to be wearing a lightning bolt instead of a Sombrero that season? worthy.gif

Has he actually been named? (I know a LOT of us know who he is)

Am I the only one waiting for the story of how and why this WDCHOF member happened to be wearing a lightning bolt instead of a Sombrero that season? worthy.gif

he wasn't directly named i don't think. but i'm waiting for the story. so who ever knows it.........it's time to tell us.