Well thinking of "Bell Bottoms" and a Big "Shash" that does look like it is made with "Sequins", (of "Red". "White", and Green).

Makes me think of Jimmy Russo. But did he ever take on any Drum Corps "Guest Jobs"?

well i didn't spill the beans on this one. i saved myself from the kewpie of death............lol. :w00t:

Now that you said that, I'm thinking it might be somebody that I marched with.

Somebody who went up the pike and wrote that 77 book.

Or not. Heh.

Not.

I did march that evening with Fish and the Hurcs, but as a horn player, not DM. The other "guest" is one of my heros who had always wanted to perform with the Hurricanes, but found the commute a bit of an obstacle. Still, he was not daunted.

I hope Nanci has that photo. All here would smile, methinks.

• Like 1

Not.

I did march that evening with Fish and the Hurcs, but as a horn player, not DM. The other "guest" is one of my heros who had always wanted to perform with the Hurricanes, but found the commute a bit of an obstacle. Still, he was not daunted.

Wow Frank....I actually thought the reference was to you........now I can't remember who the guest DM was! (The mind is a terrible thing) I don't have a pic in the archives either, so I'll have to wait and see!

jfish

Not.

Hmmmm ... was this guy eventually their horn instructor/arranger and hail from Long Island?

:hmmm:

Not daunted????

Hmmmm ... was this guy eventually their horn instructor/arranger and hail from Long Island?

I checked with my cronies...............................................................Nope!

Apologies for this "Dixie Stinger" interruption.... (Oh yea going "OT" again. heh)

Freddy had a GREAT time at the Dixie Stinger yesterday!!

100_9995a.jpg

And a personal THANK YOU! to Mr Roo for my Pecan Pie!!! (LOVED it!!! worthy.gif)

Freddy didn't want any so I had his portion... tongue.gif

Apologies for this "Dixie Stinger" interruption.... (Oh yea going "OT" again. heh)

Freddy had a GREAT time at the Dixie Stinger yesterday!!

100_9995a.jpg

And a personal THANK YOU! to Mr Roo for my Pecan Pie!!! (LOVED it!!! worthy.gif)

Freddy didn't want any so I had his portion... tongue.gif

Truth is Poor Freddie couldn't eat the dang pie because you refused to remove your hand from 'round his neck.... CHILD (RUBBER CHICKEN) ABUSE

Edited by TomPeashey