Nope ... he didn't join until 1967 ...

:-)

but one may be the legend he talked about from his OLSVC days right? pinkies out?

but one may be the legend he talked about from his OLSVC days right? pinkies out?

... possibly ... shoot the name out when you think it's time ... the only way you'll know ...

Were you playing Charlie Welsh the year before 67?

Nope ... The Usher From the Mezzanine ...

well Andy, in Ace's OLSVC stories in DCW, he was called "Bods"

Nope ... Bodnar was never in the PAL ... in fact, 1966 is when he joined the Hurcs ... he did however march with the three tenor drummers in the pic in another Jr. corps from Bridgeport ...

Edited by ajlisko

Nope ... The Usher From the Mezzanine ...

What a hoot, it's like talking in code.

I'm narrowing this down somewhat. I'll say I know two snares and think I have the third.

It's a Shan... I mean shame I didn't pay more attention back then, but who knew I'd be doing this 46 years later.

As far as left to right goes, I'll try to follow the guidelines, but something tells me the bass with the beret played with the over the head motion. Rudimentally speaking of course and got to practice by Bus and loved listening to Jerry Lee Lewis sing "You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain, too much love drives a man insane".

All this and he did it quite well.

What a hoot, it's like talking in code.

I'm narrowing this down somewhat. I'll say I know two snares and think I have the third.

It's a Shan... I mean shame I didn't pay more attention back then, but who knew I'd be doing this 46 years later.

As far as left to right goes, I'll try to follow the guidelines, but something tells me the bass with the beret played with the over the head motion. Rudimentally speaking of course and got to practice by Bus and loved listening to Jerry Lee Lewis sing "You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain, too much love drives a man insane".

All this and he did it quite well.

The Rudi Bass drummer you're thinking of didn't join until 1967 ... and yes our rudi players definitely played with the "over the head motion" (as did most corps back then) ... the guy in the pic with the beret had a cousin in St. Rocco's that played rudi also ...

The Rudi Bass drummer you're thinking of didn't join until 1967 ... and yes our rudi players definitely played with the "over the head motion" (as did most corps back then) ... the guy in the pic with the beret had a cousin in St. Rocco's that played rudi also ...

Then as they say, it's back to the drawing board.

I have to obey the rules here with left to right, but I think I can nail the snares with initials, just not left to right. A.L., G.P., K.S..

Is that Cupie material Boss???

Wondering about that Rocco's guy. Could that be Harold Davis?

Wondering about that Rocco's guy. Could that be Harold Davis?

Affirmative!