Oooooooh...do I win a prize?

why my queen ..................YOU ARE THE PRIZE! smile.gif

I have absolutely no clue about the identities of anyone in this current picture, but I am enjoying the banter on the subject. :tongue:

Going on Andys clues, I'm guessing #3 has something in common with Ron Glass from Barney Miller.

Should be fun when we get to the snares. I believe one of them rode the crest similar to that of the mighty Cavaliers Mitch Markovich of the early 60's.

Think I know all three, it's the order I'll be having trouble with.

Going on Andys clues, I'm guessing #3 has something in common with Ron Glass from Barney Miller.

Should be fun when we get to the snares. I believe one of them rode the crest similar to that of the mighty Cavaliers Mitch Markovich of the early 60's.

Think I know all three, it's the order I'll be having trouble with.

That's an affirmative as well ... you may as well throw a guess out and move on ...

:-)

OK, #3 bass Jim Harris?

Maybe Ray can help with a clue or two on the snares.

Yes ... Jim Harris is #3 ... the only "left handed" bass drummer In knew ... couldn't hold a downbeat with his right hand! ... LOL ...

Now onto the snares ... should be interesting as we rotated no less than five snares throughout the 1966 season ...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

'66 Bridgeport PAL, Guess Who (Left to Right, 1 at a time) # 474?

1. 1st Bass on far left = Gerard Henton

2. next bass wearing beret = Warren Farrar

3. next bass = Jim Harris

4. ??

Yes ... Jim Harris is #3 ... the only "left handed" bass drummer In knew ... couldn't hold a downbeat with his right hand! ... LOL ...

Now onto the snares ... should be interesting as we rotated no less than five snares throughout the 1966 season ...

This photo being from 66 Kingston brings a question from me, why two shows that weekend? This must be from the Pow Wow, Kingston Indians show, Saturday night. I see Bpt.PAL competed both days. What was the Sunday show, or is Corps Reps in error on this one?

This photo being from 66 Kingston brings a question from me, why two shows that weekend? This must be from the Pow Wow, Kingston Indians show, Saturday night. I see Bpt.PAL competed both days. What was the Sunday show, or is Corps Reps in error on this one?

Nope ... actually it was a day/night doubleheader hosted by the Troop 12 Indians ... they pulled a quick on the PAL and had us compete in the afternoon Northeast Circuit show, with the winner being allowed to compete in the evening's "open" show ... the night show was interesting ... Les Parks was scheduled to judge GE Drums but when Garfield showed up, he had to recuse himself ... so everyone got a perfect 10 in GE Drums that night ... and drums were our strong point in 66 ... oh well ... it hurt even more when he "ghost" judged anyway and told us he had us high ... OUCH!