:ph34r:

Hey Nanci:

I went to one of the concerts on that tour..Got "cheap" tix thru my wife's work..Both bands just cranked!! Couldn't believe Phillip Bailey could still stretch the upper register. :ph34r:

Coolest part was the "coin toss" after the 1st combined set. Determining which band played next..

Then closing the show with another combined set..It was a bit too loud for Target Center..They DID say it was thier 1st indoor concert on the tour, having done nothing but outdoor gigs prior.

It took 2 days for my ears to come back..my son's took even longer. He was gassed, even though he likes metal.. Chicago and EWF both belong in the Rock and Roll HOF - but it'll take another 20 years or so for anyone from that genre to get a break..

Pat

PB *didn't* frack!! In fact, he wailed... like, like... John Shipper (Madison Scouts), Umm... John Grass (Sky), umm, ... Larry Dastrup (Renegades, Guelph) ,umm..(all those great folks we weren't sure of their names in Bucs.... we just credited it to Ferrarro) LOL

umm... let's not forget Frank Dorritie or Screech Arientano..... OMG... this list could go on for ever... :tongue:

Anyway, Phil really impressed me... (I've seen / heard him frack and I was expecting it)

Anyway, in the concert you saw...

Do you know *Who* I'm talking about? He was a white guy ... an older gentlemen... not the new recruit.

And yes, the coin toss was awesome, but, I think it would have worked in Chicago's favor.... had they won the toss. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that they sucked... it's just that certain tunes were not up to par.

I sure hope you aren't correct about these two bands getting into the HoF.

When I saw the gentleman on the right, he was talking to you in Rachacha. I'll bet Althea M. knows who he is!!! As I recall, your daughter was unsuccessfully trying to steal his beer, but mom intervened.

I think I still owe him a "Buck".

So, the tree peeps in da pic look like Huey, Dewie and Louie to me...........

Olde Blind Joe

When I saw the gentleman on the right, he was talking to you in Rachacha. I'll bet Althea M. knows who he is!!! As I recall, your daughter was unsuccessfully trying to steal his beer, but mom intervened.

I think I still owe him a "Buck".

There's a *gentleman* on the right?

(You must be viewing from the bench) LOL

Oh, real *secretive* mentioning the *daughter* thing. LOL!!!!

on the right..........bucky swan. i got that from clues.

on the right..........bucky swan. i got that from clues.

A rose between two thorns.....