The guy on the left taught St. Clement Pope in South Ozone Park in the mid sixties (64-65?) before a bunch of them left to be a big contributing force in the transition of the bronx Kingsmen to the New York Kingsmen. He actually looks the same as he did then.

And I can't thank or love you enough for it!!!

Aw shucks Ma'am. It was my pleasure, my Queen. That was a priceless drum corps moment - seeing those two together. Too bad Harry Hazelwood wasn't around to complete it.

It's also likely that Bucky probably doesn't remember the incident. :thumbup:

Donnie

Ok,

I just got a phone call...

One Guess Who-er was reporting another Guess Who-er for being at a Drum Corps function *GASP*

Badgeless!! Can you believe it?? LOL

See? There are always eyes and ears out there.

(Perhaps, they are taking incriminating photos of this despicable behavior?)

So? What should the punishment be for this sad type of behavior? We can't have Guess Who-ers just milling about all willy nilly without the proper ID. Can we?

You must wear it Loud & Proud.

Ed spends all this time and effort helping to ID us.... and *this* is the respect that we show him??

Thanx Tony!! You made my day!! This is the funniest thing... ever.

Apparently, The Guess Who-ers are well represented in PA. today!! (Wish I were there)

I was there!!! Man it was HOT! Corps were hot, too. Brassmen never cease to amaze me. and Tom Ashby was everyone's DM, or it seemed that way... 3 corps, at least.

I don't have a guess who-er badge, but I saw a few without badges. Over heard several people asking for Jimbalaya, though. Actually, they just used his last name, maybe he owes them money. :thumbup:

editand my wife won the 50/50 drawing...it took about a half hour to pry the money out of Cecily's hands, but we got it. (just kidding, Cecily). A bunch of friends went to the Pig Out restaurant nearby, (Tara's treat), and no lie, the beer was free...it was great!!!!! Old drum corps stories, Pork BBQ, ribs and everything else and free beer - Yeungling lager.

Edited by Martybucs

And played a sweet horn as did the guy on the right :thumbup:

Right you are Fast Frankie!

I can hear "Portrait in Brass" in the distance.......because there was always something about the Skyliners....and that music....

Caption; The queen and her court:-)

Donnie

"The life I love is making music with my friends"....Willie Nelson

Ok,

One Guess Who-er was reporting another Guess Who-er for being at a Drum Corps function *GASP*

So? What should the punishment be for this sad type of behavior? We can't have Guess Who-ers just milling about all willy nilly without the proper ID. Can we?

Ed spends all this time and effort helping to ID us.... and *this* is the respect that we show him??

Apparently, The Guess Who-ers are well represented in PA. today!! (Wish I were there)

UPDATED REPORT FROM MEDIA,PA.................

There were SEVERAL "Guess Who-ers" representing in Media, PA this fine (however, hot and muggy) day. :thumbup:

I am with holding my "reporting" the rest of them (thoses with out their "Guess Who" name badges on at ALL times) as the hush money is still coming in.... :thumbup:

It was a GREAT day of Alumni Corps. :thumbup: Donna and I enjoyed seeing and hearing all participants. Thank you to the Archer-Epler organization, and Bill Ives as show coordinator, for putting on another great show as well as the after party again this year...

*edited for spellin'*

Hey, it's 1:40am and we just got home a 1/2 hr ago...

Edited by TennTux

Ok,

That was probably me that Tony reported. I couldn't wear it with my uniform anyway. But, I carry it in my wallet at all times so I can produce it at a moments notice like at Archie's party last night! Tony was jealous because mine had my picture on it and his doesn't. Heck, Tony took the picture. :thumbup: I need to get the necklace thingee to wear it all the time.

That was probably me that Tony reported. I couldn't wear it with my uniform anyway. But, I carry it in my wallet at all times so I can produce it at a moments notice like at Archie's party last night! Tony was jealous because mine had my picture on it and his doesn't. Heck, Tony took the picture. :thumbup: I need to get the necklace thingee to wear it all the time.

nope... it wasn't you but, thanx for the confession. LOL!!

You missed my post a few pages ago... when you get a minute, take a look at post # 8472 please.

OT: I Guess...

Hey Robbie....(sigh) I probably just spelled your name wrong too... please don't convict me on my spelling habits.

Anyway, where were you in 1995? Weren't you the featured ending soloist in the Cumberland, Maryland show??

Nope. I joined the Rebels in 1998. I don't know who it was in 1995. Dave Hughes maybe.