Ok,

I just got a phone call...

One Guess Who-er was reporting another Guess Who-er for being at a Drum Corps function *GASP*

Badgeless!! Can you believe it?? LOL

See? There are always eyes and ears out there.

(Perhaps, they are taking incriminating photos of this despicable behavior?)

So? What should the punishment be for this sad type of behavior? We can't have Guess Who-ers just milling about all willy nilly without the proper ID. Can we?

You must wear it Loud & Proud.

Ed spends all this time and effort helping to ID us.... and *this* is the respect that we show him??

Thanx Tony!! You made my day!! This is the funniest thing... ever.

Apparently, The Guess Who-ers are well represented in PA. today!! (Wish I were there)

OK...there I was , in uniform (Reilly of course) joining in the singing of "We are the Musketeers for the crowd when I was outed for not displaying my badge. It was in the glove compartment of my car, didn't know I was supposed to wear it as part of my uniform. Of course, when I finally reached the party, hot, sweaty, tired, the only thing on my mind was a cold beer or three. so beat me, whip me, I deserve it

Ken

OK...there I was , in uniform (Reilly of course) joining in the singing of "We are the Musketeers for the crowd when I was outed for not displaying my badge. It was in the glove compartment of my car, didn't know I was supposed to wear it as part of my uniform. Of course, when I finally reached the party, hot, sweaty, tired, the only thing on my mind was a cold beer or three. so beat me, whip me, I deserve it

Ken

err.... Sir, it wasn't me that "outed" you, I was commenting that the fine gentleman you were standing near that he wasn't wearing his. (whether under his uniform or otherwise.)

He was the one to comment that you too were not wearing yours.... I only commented (to you) at the post after the show... :thumbup: (As well as your friend who still wasn't wearing his at the post either)

Clearly IN uniform and with out your "Guess Who" name badge = acceptable (as well as preferred)

91308archiesbrassreunioyf8.th.jpg

At the post and shortly (no pun intended to wards me or anyone else) before we spoke...

91308archiesbrassreunioqp2.th.jpg

"Incriminating Photo" (speaking with our Mistress of Mayhem after the rehearsal) Note there is no tell tale blue lanyard cord... LOL

91308archiesbrassreuniogj3.th.jpg

Edited by TennTux

NEXT QUESTION!! :thumbup:

You got it Robbie, the televised non-interview with T. O. :smile:

err.... Sir, it wasn't me that "outed" you, I was commenting that the fine gentleman you were standing near that he wasn't wearing his. (whether under his uniform or otherwise.)

He was the one to comment that you too were not wearing yours.... I only commented (to you) at the post after the show... :smile: (As well as your friend who still wasn't wearing his at the post either)

Clearly IN uniform and with out your "Guess Who" name badge = acceptable (as well as preferred)

91308archiesbrassreunioyf8.th.jpg

At the post and shortly (no pun intended to wards me or anyone else) before we spoke...

91308archiesbrassreunioqp2.th.jpg

"Incriminating Photo" (speaking with our Mistress of Mayhem after the rehearsal) Note there is no tell tale blue lanyard cord... LOL

91308archiesbrassreuniogj3.th.jpg

No feature in a long time.

OK, quick! Name everyone you see in the above 3 pictures! I think you can even tell whose ear that is, on the left, in the second picture!

edit: I know, it would be easier if they had their "Guess Whoer" badges on! :thumbup:

Edited by Martybucs

No feature in a long time.

OK, quick! Name everyone you see in the above 3 pictures! I think you can even tell whose ear that is, on the left, in the second picture!

edit: I know, it would be easier if they had their "Guess Whoer" badges on! :thumbup:

And a fine ear it is too!! :smile:

And you told me you were in bed, asleep Honnnnney!!!!!

Carol,

Think about it... the day that pic was taken... I was wearing my Sky Alumni shirt... the same day that I brought Bucky up to our seats for Sky Alumni performance.

Remember? You asked about the belly dancer - Bucky gave you her full name ... I gave you her "shortened" (perhaps more wellknown) name. That's when Bucky accused me of being "sharp as a tack".... LOL

And you can't "Honnnnnney!!!! me", that way unless you mean it..... Or, oh, wait.... did you mean it? LOL

(Being that there's only a small handful of us that even "get" that.... it's even funnier!! Don't ya think?)

Who loves ya Baby?!

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 231?

One at a time, please? Let's go from Left to Right.

Aiyeeeeeeeee........Los Gauchos El Guapo.....caramba

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 231?

One at a time, please? Let's go from Left to Right.