OMG Could We Have Been So Young?

Here's a pic from after CYO in 75. My mom and little sister surprised me on tour by showing up at the show. They took a Greyhound bus from Southern California all the way to Boston to see me on tour!

scan0001.jpg

Left to right is my sister Karin (she joined BD the next year, marched 4 years and was one of the guard captains her last year), me, Yvonne Uhauld and I can't remember the last gals name, but she marched in the rifle line.

Vickie, nice shirt!

I remember getting dressed down pretty good for wearing another corps shirt (Blue Devils I think) on tour.

Edited by Roark1

Forgive me, it's been a while since my last post. Here's a couple. Why oh WHY did I convince my mother to get me these glasses. They got me the nickname Rick Goggley, and it's no wonder:

174364889_6b3327ff6f_m.jpg

Oh those are awesome!!!!

Can you dive with those on? :tongue:

Vickie, nice shirt!

I remember getting dressed down pretty good for wearing another corps shirt (Blue Devils I think) on tour.

Yea, I had traded shirts with a guy from Madison after DCI in 74.

Man, I wish I could get a Kingsmen shirt these days. Do the still make them? Are they out there anywhere? Can they be ordered?

These days that would be a shirt that when people "get it", they "GET IT".

Man, I wish I could get a Kingsmen shirt these days. Do the still make them? Are they out there anywhere? Can they be ordered?

These days that would be a shirt that when people "get it", they "GET IT".

Try this: KAC Souvenirs

Garry in Vegas

Done!

Forgive me, it's been a while since my last post. Here's a couple. Why oh WHY did I convince my mother to get me these glasses. They got me the nickname Rick Goggley, and it's no wonder:

Arthur Ashe the famous tennis player wore those glasses!

Puppet

And to continue on with Dede trivia. Dede is now my neighbor and very dear friend and Dede, Vickie and I all marched together in the KAC. She and I are going to the classic countdown together next week. She probably could've used the boots this last year as she had to buy new ones...

Well tell Dede hello for me. I'm sure she has a few good "little Nancy" stories to tell. Tell her my mom doesn't think those were Daisy's tulips...

Nancy

Rick- I have been trying to put a face with your name for a while now. This picture absolutely jolted my memory of who you are!

(I was on the guard staff in 1985... one of the many Ohioans who came to 27th that summer.)