I'm going to corps camp and I'm bringing......

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. A hopefull for the Raiders. Fantastic. I am so tired of hearing, I am only trying out for the Cavies, etc sleeping.gif . Someone who is into it for the corps itself

I'm trying out for Star, actually. None of this "corps-that-still-exist" bull****. I'm better than that.

Edited by TSRTS13

I'm going to corps camp and I'm bringing...

SHOWER SHOES!!!

Make sure you bring a set of flip flops or sandals that don't get ruined in water to wear in the showers. It's no fun falling down flat on your a** in the shower, especially when there's an audience. :satisfied:

That is all.

Carry on.

8o)

Also don't forget to tell everybody if you only plan on marching this corps until you make the top 3. This includes during your audition if they ask you why you want to march there. This is the only exception to rule 1. Rule 3 is not an exception to rule 1 because you should be making these comments to nobody inparticular. They should be louder to make up for the fact nobody is listening.

I actually saw a guy wear a top 3 corps' tee-shirt to another corps' tryout camp. He didn't just do this once, he did it two years in a row for all three days of their camp :satisfied: .

BTW, he didn't make it either year ^0^ .

ask emily tannert, she has (had? :() infinite wisdom when it comes to this stuff!

i only skimmed this thread, but a small water bottle never hurts. Like a liter nalgene or something.

Those nalgene bottles really hurt, if thrown hard enough and full of water :)

Along those lines... Don't talk about your high school band, don't audition with any band music and try not to wear a shirt from your band or the omnipresent "BAND NERD" shirt.

Why? Cuz it aint yo high school band.

And don't talk about "what you read on DCP"

:P