Music stands in Mini Corps

Nobody cares... :laugh:

Tom wanted extra credit for using players that read music... :doh:

Thats ridiculous... :doh:

We all read music... :doh:

I want extra credit for reading on a gig... :doh:

I WANT EXTRA MONEY FOR READING ON A GIG!!! :huh:

"nuff said b**bs

...arent icons those things on the computer desktop? PONZO and I are one of those??? Pretty cool! :doh:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares... :doh:

Tom wanted extra credit for using players that read music... :laugh:

Please stop repeating this, when I've explained over and over that it was an ILLUSTRATION in responce to the INSULT of being called "unprofessional" and "embarassing" for using stands AND the suggestion that we be PENALIZED for using them; as well as MY OPINION of the VALUE of having good reading skills.

I've said at least three times that it wasn't a serious suggestion. And statements likes these will lead people to think I meant it, since many won't waste their time going through the pages of posts.

I've screamed UNCLE on the issue, apologized privately and publicly for any slight to anyBODY, and declared my detractors the WINNERS...

...and although you are free to go on about the subject forever, PLEASE stop asserting that the above statement was my position - it wasn't.

Edited by brassomaniac

...arent icons those things on the computer desktop? PONZO and I are one of those??? Pretty cool! :laugh:

LOL....I STOMP YOU DONNIE!!! LOL

Please stop repeating this, when I've explained over and over that it was an ILLUSTRATION in responce to the INSULT of being called "unprofessional" and "embarassing" for using stands AND the suggestion that we be PENALIZED for using them; as well as MY OPINION of the VALUE of having good reading skills.

I've said at least three times that it wasn't a serious suggestion. And statements likes these will lead people to think I meant it, since many won't waste their time going through the pages of posts.

I've screamed UNCLE on the issue, apologized privately and publicly for any slight to anyBODY, and declared my detractors the WINNERS...

...and although you are free to go on about the subject forever, PLEASE stop asserting that the above statement was my position - it wasn't.

HELLLO....HELLO....MCFLY....

JEEZ....I agree with Tom already. How much more does he have to apologize before the Tom bashing stops??? Even HE is getting P*SSED about this subject now.... :laugh:

LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY!!!

Moderator....can I ask you to close the thread??? OR does this have to come from the originator of the topic??

I BEG YOU .......CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!

(And by the way...Tom...if you want to use stands, go right ahead. No one is saying you can't. If this is what YOU do, then you do, what you do, because we all know what you do best! and THAT my friend should be the bottom line!!!)

Edited by FPonzo

b**bs Here is a better icon for you...

http://www.ultimatemyspace.com/userpics/my...ns/ggg_5389.gif

and for your bud....

http://www.ultimatemyspace.com/userpics/my...ns/ggg_5389.gif

b**bs

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr

Moderator....can I ask you to close the thread??? OR does this have to come from the originator of the topic??

unless it is a violation of the guidelines, yes, the originator has to ask that the topic be closed.