Music stands in Mini Corps

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everyone else want? What about you Contra Bob??? You guys have these out there yet?

CONTRA BOB thinks that stands are coooool!!!!!! and everyone shou,d use them

Al Perkins of mellocast.com did an interesting interview with the director of High Brass:

Click here for the Chris Jones Interview (High Brass)

So, what's the half life on this thread?

That is a great article about former D&B COrps Members

Due to too many Erie posts on this thread, I am now officially closing the thread!

r u trying to start trouble? y would u say such a thing? This action is grounds court marshall. "CONDUCT UNBECOMING AN OFFICER." u dont know me (lets keep it that way) Please STFD & STFU! Don't EVER speak about my Corps in that fashion......me and Donny know people.......He ain't a THUNDERBIRD, but, he has played with one on TV. I don't think you "tickle his fancy" either. I, personally, think U suck!

..............THANK YOU!............Sorry I'm late.

Easy Nick..Santa knows he was naughty. not nice.

Donny

r u trying to start trouble? y would u say such a thing? This action is grounds court marshall. "CONDUCT UNBECOMING AN OFFICER." u dont know me (lets keep it that way) Please STFD & STFU! Don't EVER speak about my Corps in that fashion......me and Donny know people.......He ain't a THUNDERBIRD, but, he has played with one on TV. I don't think you "tickle his fancy" either. I, personally, think U suck!

..............THANK YOU!............Sorry I'm late.

Sorry if I offended anyone, it was mean't to be " tongue in cheek". I figured the thread had run it's course and the Erie group was responding the most, so hence the Erie quip. Boy are you people sensitive, plus I wouldn't know how to close the thread anyhow!

at least Nick didn't call you a lyre.........heh..........

Joebaloney according to Nick

Sorry if I offended anyone, it was mean't to be " tongue in cheek". I figured the thread had run it's course and the Erie group was responding the most, so hence the Erie quip. Boy are you people sensitive, plus I wouldn't know how to close the thread anyhow!

Your right.....personally, I am sick of seeing this thread still active day after day after day, especially after the original poster has already said he wanted the thread CLOSED!!!

What else does the original poster have to do to get the thread closed??? :withstupid:

Frank...

If they close it, someone will just start another one LOL. Probably Nick.

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

and I'M sick of all the RECRUITING! Everybodies doing great, everythings all rosy. I liked it better when announcements and recruiting were on a seperate forum. Without Nick & Donny, there would be nothing to talk about. :withstupid: and Lt. Negro, whats up with that name? Who are you really, Strutta?