Happy Birthday Jeff Gibbens

Happy B-Day Mr. Gibbens, it was a pleasure meeting you at DCA Finals.

BTW: Despite being an Islanders fan, I'm rooting for the Sabres tonight, I hate the Maple Leafs

OUCH! What's not to like about a team that hasn't won the Stanley Cup since 1967? (I think I saw Geff in the stands that night). The sad thing is they sell out each and every night, so the owners (Ontario Teachers Pension Fund) don't care if they win or not. They're rolling in $$$, and it would cost them more in salaries for good players than they'd get in playoff revenue so there is no incentive. Sorry, I guess this could get OT pretty quick.

Hey Geff, pretty soon you'll be as old as me!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Jeff!

Hi Jeff,

Happy Birthday from some of your Canadian Drum Corps friends & fans.

See ya in a couple of weeks!

Older!? Hey, let's keep that "OLDER" talk for the REAL old guys on this forum, huh!!!

Just got my first eMail ever from "The Scooter Store". What the H### is up with that.....? :beer:

Just got my first eMail ever from "The Scooter Store". What the H### is up with that.....? :beer:

Just wait, now you be on every "infomercial" email list forever. I can see it now.....Craftmatic, the clapper, male enhancement, pocket fisherman ( I fell for that one) and of course, my favorite:

"Help! I've fallen and I'm surrounded by empty beer cans"!! :sshh:

Just wait, now you be on every "infomercial" email list forever. I can see it now.....Craftmatic, the clapper, male enhancement, pocket fisherman ( I fell for that one) and of course, my favorite:

"Help! I've fallen and I'm surrounded by empty beer cans"!! :sshh:

Didn't even open the eMail. NOW......If Tool Time's Tim Allen eMailed me 'bout a "Binford 2000 Mega Scooter" 8 horsepower, 4-speed with electric start and guaranteed to climb stairs.......WELL.......NOW we're talkin'........ b**bs

JEFF....

Happy birthday from Harrisburg.

Donny