Hawthorne Caballeros Present!

I smell an ambush... :P :P

But to the rest of my compadres in the competing corps...I think you all know how I feel about all of the soloists that came after me.....you are ALL doing an AMAZING job of keeping the tradition alive in Hawthorne (And yes...that includes you Laura!). So amazing, that I would be taking the back seat to all of you!!! :unsure: ^OO^

To everyone else....

Get your rear ends down to Post 199 in Hawthorne NJ on Nov 25th at 12 noon, and see what being a Caballero is all about!!!

(all of your replies should now be..... :lol: )

Thank you Frank. :lol::doh:

I've never even met you, but you're now my hero! :angry: B)

You will soon learn, young squire, that Dennis Argul, quite simply: IS THE MAN.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno Frank.......you, me, Curt, heck I will call Timmy, Deamer, and Bruce and we can have one heck of a 95 / 96 reunion!!! Ya think Donna would let Timmy do it ?? Gordito would have to slide down to 2nd I think. OH and we can find David Brock and shove white castles down his shirt for the parades!

What are you thinking............get Donna TOO - what a mello line that would be!!!

<---------slips away again bye

Dear Mr. Ponzo,

You know all I need to do is transpose the Trumpet part to G!

You and your bugle show up on the 25th!

:unsure:

COMPLETELY satisfied!

Tell you what Dennis.....usually the corps has the open house the weekend we are away in Plymouth. Since Plymouth is this coming weekend, I will make EVERY attempt to be at the open house. :lol:

You better have those parts ready in "G"....here I come! :angry: :sos:

Hey Frank you still have your folding chair for practice?

I got a special one, just for YOU Mike!! ^0^ :P

And to think I married a guy that I thought would pull me out of corps, and it turned out when we joined the Caballeros, he loves it just as much as I do. I'm a lunatic when it comes to drum corps, especially my beloved Caballeros.

I made Brian Grilk a CD entitled: "Shut up and Break Things: Our Great Caballero Tradition" Packed with 8 of our mutual favorite shows.

People think I'm a nut when I'm driving the parkway or going to the market because I pretend to play and finger the parts and sing all the mellophone parts or soprano/trumpet solos and always point my index finger up in the air when a super soprano soloist kills babies with a high note.

GOD! I'm a ll fired up now. Is it November 25th yet!?!?!?!?!?

CABALLERO PRIDE!!!!

All that and good looks too! #### you Glenn....you're a lucky man!

You guys had to pick that book.

You guys are going to kill me. I might just have to start running everyday and buzzing my mouth piece again.

Back away from the Marlboro's.....

What are you thinking............get Donna TOO - what a mello line that would be!!!

<---------slips away again bye

I would love 14 mellophones again! :unsure:

COMPLETELY satisfied!

Tell you what Dennis.....usually the corps has the open house the weekend we are away in Plymouth. Since Plymouth is this coming weekend, I will make EVERY attempt to be at the open house. :angry:

You better have those parts ready in "G"....here I come! :unsure: :sos:

You got it Frank!

Soprano 1 in G part has been made and sent off to Mike Ryan so ample copies can be made for next Sunday!

See you there!

B)

Edited by Dennis Argul