Check out Bluecoats.com

All,

In case you haven't been there, the intro to the website has been changed, and I believe it represents their 2008 production.

Knockout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, but they need to slow that thing down... I can't read what's being thrown it's going so fast (though I know what it says).

Very interesting concept :)

cool, but they need to slow that thing down... I can't read what's being thrown it's going so fast (though I know what it says).

Wait, it says something other than the title? If there is, it's not showing up for me...

Anyway, I'm really excited! Here's to hoping for a "Knockout" victory for the Coats in '08! B)

Well, no one has played anything from Rocky since BAC did the Rocky show in 1991 - I'd say it's about time for another go.

Where did the Big Band Jazz style go? Maybe the corps should play The Sound of Music instead?

Hey they could be doing stuff from Royal Crown Review, I know one of their albums had a boxer on the cover and they are a swing band so that could cover both bases.