Florida's Newest All Age Drum and Bugle Corps

I am so looking forward to being a part of this corps. I am very excited!!!

Thanks again to all who got the ball rolling...

^0^ GO SUN DEVILS!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.....Palm Beach to Sarasota=180 miles........web site please!!!!

Mick

Catch a ride with Bill Slover. Is this Al's brother?

Sure is....

I think Bill is in Brevard County and he makes the drive. We'd love to have you be a part of the corps.

I think Bill is in Brevard County and he makes the drive. We'd love to have you be a part of the corps.

PSSST Hey kieth...... LOOK AT A MAP !!!

and FYI others that use Sun Devil(s) name

LA Sun DEvils Baseball, Sun Devils Comics, SD Plumbing, Mini Storage, Liquors, Pool Supply...... nearly 50 in alll. My fav.....Diablo Sun Devils Nudist Club

Edited by Bill Slover

Nope!

Well jsut by checking you guys sigs on here, including the prior Heatwave director J(when there wasn't a corps) you all are Heatwave folks. Just seems like you would have just stayed as Heatwave; awesome corps in the day. Not negative just wondering.

Black / Red / White. (yellow accent maybe) Thems the colors.

Nice choice. Red, Black, and White, the most common favorite colors for the color blind, err color difficient. Actually nice colors in general. Just don't be all black in the bottoms like EVERYONE else (except for the Kilties).

Well jsut by checking you guys sigs on here, including the prior Heatwave director J(when there wasn't a corps) you all are Heatwave folks. Just seems like you would have just stayed as Heatwave; awesome corps in the day. Not negative just wondering.

Yes there are ex Heatwave members and BOD folks involved with Sun Devils. Why not? We are ALL a drum corps family. I am coordinating this task, and actually was a member of Heatwave in 02 and 03. However, Ive also marched and taught at Corps Vets since 2004, and Teal Sound from 03 to 06 administratively and staff.

The Sun Devils are not Heatwave. However, Heatwave has loaned us equipment to get started.

New uniforms, new horns(multi key),and everything else that it takes to field a corps are being worked on.

It all means nothing if there are no members.

From what I've read so far, it seems there are a lot of folks who want to march competitively here in Florida. Florida Brass is here for those who want the joy of performing without the hi demand of competition.

Another new organization is on the verge of being a corps in Genesis.

There is also Teal Sound for the touring folks under 22 years of age.

The Sun Devils will work with ALL of these fine organizations to give the drum corps fans here in Florida, as well as other states, an entertaining and competitive product.

Keith and JJ have been the mouthpiece on here for the corps. So I'll leave them to keep y'all informed as we grow.

We at the Sun Devils look forward to presenting ourselves to the world in 08.

Join in the building of what will be a great organization. You can tell your grandkids you were here when it all started! :)

John Hoekstra

Sun Devils Team Coordinator

PSSST Hey kieth...... LOOK AT A MAP !!!

and FYI others that use Sun Devil(s) name

LA Sun DEvils Baseball, Sun Devils Comics, SD Plumbing, Mini Storage, Liquors, Pool Supply...... nearly 50 in alll. My fav.....Diablo Sun Devils Nudist Club

Okay, I watch COPS and thought they might be close by...sorry! LOL only know the way to Disney and Universal.