Florida's Newest All Age Drum and Bugle Corps

I haven't seen her this excited since 2000....... :P

Can't wait to meet you both soon.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes, Sun Devils and welcome to the family!

We are happy to announce the Sun Devils All Age Drum and Bugle Corps from Sarasota, Florida.

After several meetings and phone calls, it was decided that drum and bugle corps is still alive in the State of Florida. I am very excited at what has been happening in the past 2 weeks to make this dream a reality.

I guess what was really the best part is the cooperation and communication with everyone involved as well as the positive feeling we all received throughout the conversations and meetings.

Information for the Open House and rehearsals will be posted on the corps web site as well as staff and management positions.

Stay tuned.

Best wishes, Sun Devils and welcome to the family!

Thanks Brent! Looking forward to a wonderful inaugural season and seeing new and old friends.

WOW you guys posted a fund raiser on your site already !?

This must be a record for a corps that's a week old

well being from the deep south if they want to compete in dca they will need a lot of bucks...........and right away.

Edited by donincardona

Keep those cards and letters coming! I love the response, we definitely have more than 27.

To Register with the corps....go to www.sundevilscorps.org to register. Thank you

I have to agree to stay away from the black. Take it from someone who knows, the black is hot and I don't mean hot like a beautiful blonde in a bathing suit. It also tends to disappear on the field. I would like to see you all in something that represents the meaning of the corps. The sun isn't truly yellow and not all pictures of the devil are blood red. With the right shade of gray, burnt orange and brick red, I think that would make a very "dark" and demonic color combination.