After Watching the 2007 DCI Finals DVDs...

DVDs...  

302 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE REAL CHAMPION AFTER WATCHING THE DVDs???

• Blue Devils
    • The Cadets
    • The Cavaliers
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Bluecoats
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Colts
    • Glassmen
    • Spirt from JSU

Wow, after all the bashing, it seems that people think that The Cadets had a pretty good show after all. I agree; while not a fan of the narration (JUST MY OPINION) I really loved the show otherwise. Actually, I think the introductory narration was really cool . . . a chill goes down my spine every time I hear all the narrators together say "We believe in . . . NOW."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cadets on high cam is incredibly rewarding to watch. man, they move.

but i picked bd.

Pioneer.

Hey fans. So after watching the new 2007 DVDs, who in your mind was the Champion??? In my personal thoughts, I would say that The Cadets blew the competition away! But that's just my thoughts... Share yours...

This is totally uncalled for and a slap in the face to the 2007 Champion Blue Devils. They won fair and square. Accept it! Enough of this nonsense already.

This is totally uncalled for and a slap in the face to the 2007 Champion Blue Devils. They won fair and square. Accept it! Enough of this nonsense already.

I hope you have some flame retardant handy. :P

Whatever... Congratulation to the Blue Devils... But nobody said they shouldn't have won... It's not non-sense. It's just the DVD's are a new way to see things on cam... Things that people didn't realize, and a way for those to see the final performances if they were not able to go. It's never a bad thing to discuss your thoughts. Some people always have to get butt hurt.

AGAIN... CONGRATULATIONS TO BD.

Hey fans. So after watching the new 2007 DVDs, who in your mind was the Champion??? In my personal thoughts, I would say that The Cadets blew the competition away! But that's just my thoughts... Share yours...

I have not seen the DVD but I did see it live – you can see it in the recaps and you should be able to hear it on the DVD why they did not beat Blue Devils. Don’t worry, with a little more maturity and a few more years under your belt, you’ll be able to discern the difference in quality of performances and that should over ride your own prejudices

Or not, you may always be a homer, hypercritical of the others and very forgiving of yours

cadets. my opinion of the margin is no longer as big as i had expected after the summer since bd cleaned up more than i realized. funny that there's a tie in the poll right now.