Uniforms

Something by Michael Cesario.

I'm still waiting for the Boo line of uniforms to pop out there. :thumbup::laughing:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavie's tops will get even shorter, Cadets will march on stilts to emphasize their legs even more, Crown will change to purple/maroon, phantom will go back to black, Blue devils will have blue candy-cane swirls, Scouts will change four more times, Bluecoats will go back to white pants, and Glassmen will go to helmets.

Advertising...heh! I wanna see "Blow Town Bail Bonds" on the back of someone's uniforms!

Or Pioneer rise to the top because they saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO.

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

I'm still waiting for the Boo line of uniforms to pop out there. :thumbup::laughing:

I can see the marketing campaign..."Your corps can look like Michael Boo." That would inspire that highest level of people wanting to gouge their eyes out in the history of humanity. Heck, even I don't want to look like Michael Boo.

Advertising.

I would be cool with it as long as it wasnt obvious (like a small FJM logo on the sleeve of the uniform)

In the case of one corps- white, black, tan, black, and white again (in no particular order) :laughing:

The only trends I see are more uniform changes, which means skyrocketing budgets. Costuming and "one season only" shakos are neat, but very expensive. I would love to see less emphasis on brand new unis every few season and more emphasis on creative changes like a cool sash change, hand painted flags (go BK) etc. Heck, I would love to see a group hit the field with some military unis, but I doubt that would happen in World Class.