Marching Web Game

Right now there are 276 shows, all created in the first 30 hours. :thumbup:

I just want to thank Huntington Mallets and GMmello for helping moderate the queue from 140 to 0. :tongue:

Also, just so you know, even if I don't respond to individual complaints or suggestions, I'm keeping track of all of them. Many of them are things I wanted to fix before I posted here, but I didn't think the response would be so big right away. I'll have an update ready in the next few days which will address a lot of the bigger issues.

Until then, keep the shows and the feedback coming. I just ask for your patience.

Every time after I watch the show (which is pretty much after every set) I forgot to hit the "next set" button and end up changing the last set into the one that I meant to be the next one. Which basically ####s my show up and makes me start over.

Sorry to hear that. :laugh: This has happened a few times to me as well. It's a bit difficult because there's no way, short of ESP, to know for sure when you actually mean to edit the set or start a new one. However, I think I figured out a way to prevent this, but I'll need to test it out first.

Question: Is there a way we can have access to see all the shows? Right now you have to scroll through them and there's no listing of them...or am I missing it?

With so many shows in the database, that wouldn't be feasible. However, there will eventually be ways to list shows in different ways -- e.g. by each designer, title search, favorites lists, etc.

Thanks

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that. :thumbup: This has happened a few times to me as well. It's a bit difficult because there's no way, short of ESP, to know for sure when you actually mean to edit the set or start a new one. However, I think I figured out a way to prevent this, but I'll need to test it out first.

Nah, not your fault. Just me being a dumb***. Repeatedly.

Brilliant job making this up.

My show: Apocalypse http://www.micromarching.com/show.php?showID=348

I tried to throw in some symbols of the Horsemen: War's Sword, a Cross, and Pestilence's Bow without an Arrow.

I have yet to master any curve forms those will come next

1st show

http://www.micromarching.com/show.php?showID=98

2nd show

http://www.micromarching.com/show.php?showID=355

Whole goal of the 2nd show was the Triforce...

This could possibly be the biggest off season distraction we have ever had!

This is great! Thanks for putting it together.

I am so going to get in trouble for messing with this at work.

Ok, this one rocks!

Angles and Arcs

Ok, this one rocks!

Angles and Arcs

I like how after the soloist is done with his solo he has to HAUL ### to get to his next spot!!! :innocent:

When did drum corps start reproducing asexually?

Is that in the rule changes for next year?

cause i see 50 people all of a sudden multiply off of one, and it while the effect is stunning, I don't know how we are going to amp that.....

I just watched "Spawners", so now I know what you're talking about. I think Hopkins is going to propose a rule allowing holographic marchers which would make this possible in real life.

okay, i was bored at work this morning and did another one Bluuuue Shapes and Shades Better than the first try, don't have people running from one corner to another :) :innocent: